PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Guide checkpoint specific?????

wmattlowe
05-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Been looking around and couldn't find anything, but curious if there is a guide out there for the collectibles(gold guns,clues,guns etc) that tells you what specific checkpoint in the chapter they are located at to load up? Thanks for any and all help!

-Matthew

JPlex
05-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Im wondering about this aswell, I know I have to replay this game about 4-5 times, I would try to get the msc achievement out of the way.

my_box_72
05-21-2012, 04:40 AM
Been looking around and couldn't find anything, but curious if there is a guide out there for the collectibles(gold guns,clues,guns etc) that tells you what specific checkpoint in the chapter they are located at to load up? Thanks for any and all help!

-Matthew

Doesn't get more clearer then this

http://au.ign.com/wikis/max-payne-3/Collectibles

wmattlowe
05-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Haha nice..im actually using the u.s. Ign wiki.
I'm going through the game on hardcore now so figured I'd pick up the remaining items that way. I'm kinda shocked how good their guide is lol

my_box_72
05-22-2012, 07:42 AM
Haha nice..im actually using the u.s. Ign wiki.
I'm going through the game on hardcore now so figured I'd pick up the remaining items that way. I'm kinda shocked how good their guide is lol

There guides are awesome champ , and definitely make things easier to look for lol ;)