PDA

View Full Version : Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-21-2012, 01:52 AM
For the Achievement guide and road map, go HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=371855)

Thought Id start up a pawn recruitment thread. When people recruit your pawn and use them in there game, you earn rift crystals, and you need a whole lot of them to do a whole lot in the game, so this is a great way to get some. You can also earn equipment and items anytime your pawn is chosen for someone elses party, and gifts can also be given by players for other players to use. Plus its always great to have a useful pawn in your party.

My pawn right now is level 150 sorcerer, name Medusa. She has the best weapon in the game maxed for her class and the best robe and headgear, so feel free to use her. Shes ok with small/weaker enemies since shes a massive elemental damage dealer, but fighting harder enemies/enemies that take a little longer to kill for you, shes awesome. Shouldnt really be a problem though since you can kill it pretty fast anyways. And if you cant, she definitely can. She works well with pretty much any other classes as long as theres at least a healer and a fighter available. Her attributes are Guardian and Medicant (she cant heal; medicant means she puts everyone elses welfare before her own, and shes mindful of her Hp and the parties). Ive bought everything in her class as well.
It doesnt matter what level you are, you can still use any level pawn at any level. Im pretty sure a friend request is needed, but alls you have to do after that is add those pawns to your favorites list and then you can remove from friends list and still have access to those pawns.. Also, thanks to wolvespack88 for letting us know, that you can avoid the cost of the pawn if that person is on your friendslist. Make sure to keep going back to the rift and refreshing whatever pawns your using, because they dont level up with you. They only level up when the person who owns the pawn gets their level up, and to have that reflect in your game, you need to release and rehire that pawn, and then shell be the most up to date level.

Currently on the leaderboards, Im the second fastest person and 9th overall to beat the Ur-Dragon

Im going to have to start deleting some people off my friends list too make room for others. Nothing personal. So if you need my pawn again just send me another friend request

OneBgBdArtemis
05-22-2012, 12:18 AM
So does the pawn trading require live Gold? I let mine expire for a lot of reasons that I don't need to go into here, but I do have a few trial cards lying around.

xxxxHolic
05-22-2012, 12:46 AM
So does the pawn trading require live Gold? I let mine expire for a lot of reasons that I don't need to go into here, but I do have a few trial cards lying around.

From what I've read online apparently silver can "play online" according to this site..

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-360-gets-dragons-dogma-dlc-first-silver-members-can-play-online

Although, honestly, even if you can't, supposedly there are more than enough varieties of pawns to choose from in the offline game from what I've read/heard in interviews with devs.

koga88
05-22-2012, 01:35 AM
If anyone needs a warrior pawn with quite a bit of knowledge I have a level 40 female warrior who is pretty strong already and will be getting stronger as time goes by. Her name is Fang if it is required, otherwise search my gamertag and you'll find her.

It's also worth noting that, at least according to the instruction manual, you can use friends' pawns without having to pay the rift crystal cost.

OneBgBdArtemis
05-22-2012, 05:42 AM
That's good to know, thank you for the offer of helping too. I'll see where I'm at later this morning, as I will have Ghost Recon in from Gamefly by 10:30 and I'm going to have to play it too!!

osakamitsu
05-22-2012, 05:52 AM
Just got the game. I'm up for it.

tag: osakamitsu

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 10:06 AM
From what I've read online apparently silver can "play online" according to this site..

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-360-gets-dragons-dogma-dlc-first-silver-members-can-play-online

Although, honestly, even if you can't, supposedly there are more than enough varieties of pawns to choose from in the offline game from what I've read/heard in interviews with devs.
Yea, you can pick from thousands of random pawns in the rift and also you can get your first few pawns for 0c anyway up to level 15.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
the offline pawns are terrible

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 03:46 PM
the offline pawns are terrible
Hmmm so you have looked at all of the thousands of pawns to choose from? Only difference with the online ones is that a human created it.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Hmmm so you have looked at all of the thousands of pawns to choose from? Only difference with the online ones is that a human created it.
thousands of pawns? lol you can choose from 100 every time and yes, there terrible. If you had watched any of the dev diaries, they said they made the computer generated pawns a little weaker to encourage people to use actual peoples pawns. If you want to spend a ton of crystals on a decent computer made pawn then thats on you. Id rather pay nothing and had super high level party

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
thousands of pawns? lol you can choose from 100 every time and yes, there terrible. If you had watched any of the dev diaries, they said they made the computer generated pawns a little weaker to encourage people to use actual peoples pawns. If you want to spend a ton of crystals on a decent computer made pawn then thats on you. Id rather pay nothing and had super high level party
Well I'm having no problems with my level 15 pawns right now.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Well I'm having no problems with my level 15 pawns right now.
Sweet! I as well with my level 43 and 65 :)

silentdante
05-22-2012, 10:35 PM
well mine is only level 17 now after someplaying, a healy type mage (with some attacks). i named her something that can't be seen online so just search under the gamertag (same as my forum name) and you should find her.

updated the lvl a little. she has better gear and stared gear, all healing type spells and assist spells i could fit, wow holy assis to weapon is cool.

thanks!

koga88
05-22-2012, 11:24 PM
It's worth noting that you should also refresh pawns you get from your friends by dismissing them and rehiring them since the game doesn't auto-refresh hired pawn levels you may be able to rehire the same pawn for a much higher level than the one you just dismissed.

Big To
05-23-2012, 03:56 PM
My pawn is a female mage class character named Aneiras at level 12 i think, which means she's relatively cheap. I also dressed her in plenty of gear so she should be able to take care of herself and you of course.

Give her a go and maybe even leave a gift, thanks :).

My GT is to the left, in case you want to friend me for free renting.
EDIT: Level up she's level 69 now!

Vidact
05-23-2012, 04:19 PM
My pawn is a female fighter, she's only 15 right now but I'm working on her. I think she might have better gear than me. Haha.

Update- My pawn is a end game leveled mage named Ikaros. Healer/Support, she dosen't have any attack spells, and she has the Volant White weapon from Ur Dragon.

Whiteout55
05-23-2012, 04:24 PM
I know this is the pawn recruitment thread but while everyone is discussing pawns I have a question...If I am currently playing and my wife logs on to her xbox and wants to use my pawn as well, will she be able to?

I think I got a bit of an idea when someone said to dismiss and refresh a pawn to get an updated version...I'm just double checking about multiple people using a pawn at the same time as there are 3 of us who all plan on using eachother's pawns and playing at the same time and I was wondering if this was going to work.

Thanks,

Whiteout55

Big To
05-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Using someone's pawn doesn't take the pawn away from them in real-time. In short, all your friends can use your pawn while said pawn is by your side.

Powerman1469
05-23-2012, 08:09 PM
GT is PowerMan1469 I'll be making a all out Mage - Healer if anyone wants to use her let me know =D

Legasee
05-24-2012, 06:15 AM
If anyone needs a warrior pawn with quite a bit of knowledge I have a level 40 female warrior who is pretty strong already and will be getting stronger as time goes by. Her name is Fang if it is required, otherwise search my gamertag and you'll find her.

It's also worth noting that, at least according to the instruction manual, you can use friends' pawns without having to pay the rift crystal cost.

My pawn is a female mage class character named Aneiras at level 12 i think, which means she's relatively cheap. I also dressed her in plenty of gear so she should be able to take care of herself and you of course.

Give her a go and maybe even leave a gift, thanks :).

My GT is to the left, in case you want to friend me for free renting.

I'm using you guys pawns. They're pretty badass. My pawn is a female Strider name Alice if anyone wants to use her.:)

Big To
05-24-2012, 01:42 PM
My Pawn's leveled up! Check her out

dementia monkey
05-24-2012, 02:18 PM
I have a level 20 Ranger name is aho or add me to friends.
Gt Dementia monkey

Wtfmissile
05-24-2012, 02:26 PM
My pawn is 28 and still going. A very decked out Mage/Archmage(currently 558 ranked last I checked if anyone cares about that) with high level spells and augments all around. At the moment she's running a full DPS spec with some buffs/debuffs but everything is pretty much at the highest level or almost. All around a great support/ranged dps. I will probably switch back and forth as I see fit from healer to dps but either way she will be up to date on skills and gear. Be gentle :P

GT:RagingEmoRAGE
Pawn name: Magdalena

ends it all
05-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Use my pawn, shes a mage named (Wynona) level 17:woop:
GT - ends it all

BloodGodAlucard
05-24-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm playing as a DPS mage/sorcerer build. My pawn is a Fighter who is set up as a tank with some decent offensive moves. I'm not far into the game yet, but I'm leveling him up and buying him new armor and weapons whenever possible. His name is Garrus. I'm not sure if you can see that though. His title is Samurai. (I'm honestly not clear on how the names work since it said other people might not be able to see them due to family settings/censoring?)

Feel free to use him if you want. I could use some rift crystals to buy new pawns. My two are starting to be too weak. I need a good healer with buffs. I've been using a Strider named Yoko for some ranged help, but apparently AI rogues aren't that good. I might switch her out for a Magic Archer, Mystic Knight, or a Warrior. What do you guys think would work best?

XxStuartxX 1990
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
my pawn is a two handed sword woman (foget name of class)

currently level 22.

GT: iMr Ziggles

LordDVS
05-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Just picked up the game. But if wanting to add friends for this, GT: Terror x Fear

Maldastar52
05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
My pawn is a Female Sorcerer 32 (Does a ton of damage with fire and melts groups of enemies with Poisons)
Alissia

BBowles
05-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Level 21 Strider pawn named Alkaid.

Good weapons.
Dlc armor (will replace it in a few levels when I'm sure I can surpass its stats using individual pieces).

Basically full AOE archer.

Skills:

Downpour Volley (upgraded cloudburst volley - shoots an arrow into the sky and arrows rain down around the targetted area)

Pentad Shot (Upgraded Triad shot - fires 5 arrows in a wedge pattern)

Fivefold Flurry (Upgraded Threefold Shot - fires 5 arrows at a single target)

Only 1 dagger skill, but its upgraded (Hundred kisses - upgraded version of scarlet kisses). Her daggers are up to date as well.

Feel free to use her. Should gain levels regularly (done for tonight) as I play most days for 6+ hours. Gifts are welcome :) but not necessary.

Feel free to post your comments here if the in-game text doesn't satisfy. I'd make her a full on Ranger, but she'd lose Downpour Volley, which is fantastic IMO.

HeartFullOfLies
05-25-2012, 04:01 AM
thanks for making this. i could really use some help. i keep dying and dont know what to do. if anyone has a really good pawn they would be willing to share add me :D
GT is HeartFullOfLies.

CelticWarriorDB
05-25-2012, 04:48 AM
I have a question, I will be away this weekend and won't have internet access, but I still would like to play this game.

I have two pawns in my party from someone else, how would being offline affect that, or the game in general, in any way?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 06:10 AM
I have a question, I will be away this weekend and won't have internet access, but I still would like to play this game.

I have two pawns in my party from someone else, how would being offline affect that, or the game in general, in any way?
doesnt effect it at all really. only thing that it would affect is people using your pawn because you wont be leveling up

ArrestedDeveloper
05-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Check out my mage Hilda, currently a level 21 mage (and always growing). I keep her gear up to date and enhanced (more so than my own) and have some awesome fire spells as well as the big heal. Plus, if I use your pawn in return I always try to gift something useful (not rotten food) and grade your pawn.

BeefyWhale
05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
I have a female level 19 Mage class that will be getting a boost to sorcerer tonight. Her equipment is always enhanced and keeps getting better. She has strong quest / beast knowledge and she has quite a few spells at her disposal including the awesome holy weapon spell.

Wtfmissile
05-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Just an update on my sorcerer. Bunch of new gear, higher level skills and augments and higher rank. Pushing 37 right now and looking sexy as hell.

GT: RagingEmoRAGE

And thanks to anyone who has added/used my pawn and continues to do so. :)

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Just an update on my sorcerer. Bunch of new gear, higher level skills and augments and higher rank. Pushing 37 right now and looking sexy as hell.

GT: RagingEmoRAGE

And thanks to anyone who has added/used my pawn and continues to do so. :)
ill throw some good stuff your way

Dr Zombie Bones
05-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Check out mine bros!

GT : Dooplocke

Pure fire sorcerer with good set of knowledge.

Rob27
05-25-2012, 10:42 PM
My pawn is a 42 Mage job class maxed out, also can swap her to a maxed out Sorceress. Best gear I've been able to find/upgrade, named Melissa (I know how creative of me? lol) :)

Big To
05-26-2012, 04:16 AM
My mage is leveled up to 30 now and has tons of quest knowledge and beast knowledge thanks to people continuously using her.

She's a maxed vocation mage that specializes in crowd control, healing and status fixing. She's also got fireball spells for damage and priortizes in attacking mobs you're being attacked by. So pick her up if you need healing, someone who knows their way around, and just overall protection, heck just use her!

Legasee
05-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Did some updating to my pawn Alice. Updated her armor and she's at level 22 atm. Oh her class is strider.

Ademus XP7
05-26-2012, 01:50 PM
My pawn is a 42 Mage job class maxed out, also can swap her to a maxed out Sorceress. Best gear I've been able to find/upgrade, named Melissa (I know how creative of me? lol) :)

Add me sir I've been looking for a decent Mage pawn :)

Ademus XP7
05-26-2012, 01:55 PM
If any1 wants me to use their pawn just add me I'll just switch up after every couple of missions to accommodate every1 I really need more Rift points so if u add me plz return the favor thanks :)

BloodGodAlucard
05-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Just to update on my pawn for you guys. He's now in the low 20s level wise. He has maxed out his vocation level. He specializes in tanking with some decent offensive skills. Garrus is a fighter right now, but I might change him into a Warrior for a while to try that out.

I'll be updating his armor as soon as I get out of the wilderness. I'm completely lost right now wandering outside in the pitch blackness trying to finish a quest. It will probably take a while to get back since the mission is like 2 hours away from Gran Soren and I have no ferrystones. :(

Revan67
05-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey guys check out my pawn also. Shes a 35 Ranger. Geared better than my main lol She has saved my ass a lot her name is Anwen.

Update: shes now 40 and has Mercedes armor. Had 300k to throw around so I bought it from the Black Cat :D

Vermillion Haze
05-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Just started the game. Planning on making a Ranger main pawn.

BussShots
05-26-2012, 09:49 PM
GT: Buss Shotz
Female lvl 19 Mage now! I've been playing alot so she should level up quickly.

AboveHunter
05-26-2012, 10:08 PM
I've been playing alot as well Nova/Shadow level 23 GT OverHunter go ahead and borrow him at will.

Sparda
05-27-2012, 02:14 AM
Level 42 maxed out mage. She's mostly support. Holy Affinity, High Acodyne, High... whatever the status healer is, High Spell Screen, High... Flame wall dealy and High Brontide with all of the mage enhancements and staff skills besides augmenting magic when she is almost dead. She has been very helpful in my travels and hopefully she can aid you in yours.

Trauma Therapy
05-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Feel free to add me GT: Trauma Therapy

My pawn is a warrior with some of the best gear in the game

Big To
05-27-2012, 03:50 AM
Just updated my mage pawn to have Suasion. That means you can get more money when selling with her in your party!

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Just updated my mage pawn to have Suasion. That means you can get more money when selling with her in your party!
nice thats a good one to have
gonna take your pawn and a couple others into the rift tomorrow and fight Ur-Dragon. You get some good rift crystals from that

Azrael008uk
05-27-2012, 09:26 AM
SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW

Pawns cost Rift Crystals but NOT if they're on your friends list.

So at level 9 I hired my buddies Level 24 Strider for FREE.

Az

Big To
05-27-2012, 09:29 AM
nice thats a good one to have
gonna take your pawn and a couple others into the rift tomorrow and fight Ur-Dragon. You get some good rift crystals from that
That's awesome, thanks!

IAmRiveted
05-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Got a low(ish) level 2h Warrior (About level 20 or so), does some pretty decent damage for his level and has the damage reduction and core skill enhancement augments. Could be useful for some I guess

Gamertag is IAmRiveted

theduke1
05-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Looking for some high level pawns if people want to add me and ill use them preferably sorcerer or mage. Struggling on this dragon boss so need all the help i can get lol. Oh and my pawn is a lvl 22 warrior All skills set up for him to be a tank use if you wish thanx :)
Gt : Shadowbcfc

Revan67
05-27-2012, 02:31 PM
I will send you my ranger duke. She was annihilating the dragon when I did it :) And I gave her my dragon forged armor so shes even more badass now. I think when I logged off she was 47

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 04:31 PM
That's awesome, thanks!
get anything good? lol

Azrael008uk
05-27-2012, 04:33 PM
If you're gainfully employed and haven't been playing for 60 hours and need a pawn as you start look up Baldur, property of one Azrael008uk.

If you're a Mage or a Strider he's good companion to keep people off your back while you do the stuff you do best.

If you're a Fighter yourself it never hurts to have another strong back.

Az

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 04:36 PM
If you're gainfully employed and haven't been playing for 60 hours and need a pawn as you start look up Baldur, property of one Azrael008uk.

If you're a Mage or a Strider he's good companion to keep people off your back while you do the stuff you do best.

If you're a Fighter yourself it never hurts to have another strong back.

Az
I work fulltime and have over 80 hrs in..

Azrael008uk
05-27-2012, 04:45 PM

It's a joke buddy. Also we didn't get the game in the UK until Friday.

IAmRiveted
05-28-2012, 12:06 AM

Hey, thanks for gifting me a wakestone and rating my pawn earlier today

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-28-2012, 12:17 AM
Hey, thanks for gifting me a wakestone and rating my pawn earlier today
yea np dude

Big To
05-28-2012, 02:23 PM
get anything good? lol
Yeah thanks for the putrid dragon scale!

H2O
05-28-2012, 03:15 PM
GT is kingstarry if anyone wants to send a FR to share free pawns. :)

Currently have a level 20 mage but that should go up quite a bit over the next few days.

KrossWinter
05-28-2012, 05:44 PM
GT: KrossWinter

Pawn: Gwyn

He's a level 48 sorcerer right now, with about 1700 health. Spells include fire and holy affinity, High Bolide (meteors), High Maelstrom, and Seisim(sp?) (earthquake), and High Bronctide or something (Lightning whip).

Just throwing him out there if anyone needs him.

BeefyWhale
05-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Quick update. My mage is level 32 now with some really nice gear and a maxed knowledge for her class. Shoot me a friend request for a free use. If anyone has seeker tokens it would be much appreciated.

Sparda
05-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Level 54 mage maxed out. High Healing, High Status Healer, Holy Affinity, High Flame Wall, High Lightning Bolt, High Silence (seals enemy magic). Maxed out augments and staff skills.

Should be very helpful if you need a good support mage who packs a punch.

Quintonir
05-28-2012, 08:56 PM
GT: Renegade Onion

Pawn: Ammon
Medicant, Aquisitor. (He focuses on protecting the party first, but when there's free time he goes off foraging xD).

He's a Mage, Vocation 9, Level 30 or 31, last I checked. He has High Anodyne (healing), High Halidom (cure all), and Fire Affinity as priority support spells. I occasionally switch up his offensive spells, but he usually has High Comestion (fire wall; great for crowd control), High Frigor (ice spike), and High Brontide (lightning whip).

He works great with a Sorceror, as he is primarily a support character who reverts to attack spells when nothing else needs doing, and having a Sorceror would allow you to have a wizard in your party who is solely for damage dealing. If you're looking for a combat mage, he's not best suited, though he manages well enough. He can hold his own for a long while, and I've yet to see him overwhelmed by hordes of enemies.

If you add me and have a few seconds spare, please let me know in the message box that you're from here. If you just want the pawn, you're under no obligation or expectation to talk and play etc., though if you want to just chuck a message my way.

Also, if you use him and you find him utter shite, please let me know the levels and vocations of your party, as I find it pretty interesting to see where he excels and falls short. :D

LeeDoc40
05-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Just got the game today but none of my current friends are playing it. Would like some friends with Dragons Dogma so could share pawns via Live

GT LeeDoc40

LanceX
05-28-2012, 09:53 PM
add me LanceX2

please use my pawn !!! lookup by gamertag or add me

Big To
05-29-2012, 04:28 AM
I just finished getting my mage pawn an augment that lowers her spell-cast time!

GenericNPC
05-29-2012, 07:17 AM
I currently have a level 28 Ranger named Sakura, she has decent knowledge of monsters and quests, feel free to friend me and use her GT: Im Dan Hibiki

WTYD
05-29-2012, 09:27 AM
My friend said to post this here so...

GT Untamed Frenzy

Feel free to use his pawn, also he gives very special items to those who use it.
Wakestone, ferrystone, etc.

That's all ty

P.S. You need to add him to your friends list otherwise I doubt you can afford his pawn.

DrTarsus
05-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Gt - DrTarsus

Pawn name is Anya, she's a lv 35 ranger, well skilled and has good equipment. She should be levelling up Pretty quick too as I'm playing this game as much as possible as I'm loving it.

PsychicHorns
05-29-2012, 03:41 PM
My pawn is a level 21 mage named Darken Rahl.
Someone sent him back to me yesterday with a wakestone which let me complete a quest and get an achievement. Thank you anonymous donor.

HunterxHowl
05-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Hey guys, my gamertag is MrShamaLMA
My pawn is a level 32 fighter, lets share !!

yeti182
05-29-2012, 04:44 PM
rent my pawn please! GT: YETI 1138
send me a friend request if you want to hire her for free!

tonyturbo
05-29-2012, 05:30 PM
I got a lvl 21 Mage that im working on. Just started the game couple days ago and still in early stages but she is coming along nicely. If anyone wants to use her, she will be more than happy to provide you with some healing support. GT is TonyTurbo78

Gorekill
05-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Gamertag is Gorekill, I currently have a level 17 or 18 Mage. Planning on going to Sorcerer once I have everything I need for that. Pawns name is Chrissy. Is mainly offensive with healing and fire/holy buffs right now. All skills are at level 2 I believe. If anyone uses her, I would greatly appreciate it. She has definitely helped me out more than enough.

Troll Face Spartan
05-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Hey guys getting this game tomorrow should of had the game on fri for uk release but bec tesco didn't supply it i had to order of amazon (which is what i should of done in the first place :( ) few questions i know if you pre ordered it you get 2000rc bec i bought it on realease day on amazon will i still get it ? even though my character will only be a small level can i still get your fantastic characters to use by just sending you nice people a friend request ? thanks for your help guys and im very jealous of all your high ranks characters and want to get stuck straight into this game tomorrow :)
Thanks.

ponypo2001
05-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Offering up my pawn for hire. Name is Karaz and he's a fighter set to tank and absord maximum damage. Currently level 51 and gaing each day. Gear is very good and the few people that have used him found him useful. Plus he's got a killer beard!

If you need to send a friend request to use pawns, please put "Dragon's Dogma" in the message title.

Big To
05-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Offering up my pawn for hire. Name is Karaz and he's a fighter set to tank and absord maximum damage. Currently level 51 and gaing each day. Gear is very good and the few people that have used him found him useful. Plus he's got a killer beard!

If you need to send a friend request to use pawns, please put "Dragon's Dogma" in the message title.
Nice, I was thinking about changing up my team composition to support 2 melee characters. I might pick yours up to see how he does.

Holy moly, FLIPADELPHIIA, I just read your updated OP. I'm afraid of hiring her now since she'll probably turn my game into easy mode. When I finish the game and need help with Ur Dragon I'll send you a request if you have room to fight it, thanks!

Revan67
05-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Im dragging some of the lower level pawns around with me today since im doing low level quests. Figured id share the love a bit since all I have been doing is using level 50ish pawns.

ponypo2001
05-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Nice, I was thinking about changing up my team composition to support 2 melee characters. I might pick yours up to see how he does.

Sweet. Let me know if he looks after you as well as he does me. He's a little trooper hehe

LanceX
05-30-2012, 01:13 AM
can yall use my pawn? Nagisa is her name, shes 19 mage ATM

WTYD
05-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Hey guys getting this game tomorrow should of had the game on fri for uk release but bec tesco didn't supply it i had to order of amazon (which is what i should of done in the first place :( ) few questions i know if you pre ordered it you get 2000rc bec i bought it on realease day on amazon will i still get it ? even though my character will only be a small level can i still get your fantastic characters to use by just sending you nice people a friend request ? thanks for your help guys and im very jealous of all your high ranks characters and want to get stuck straight into this game tomorrow :)
Thanks.

Send me a FR I'll rent it to you and give you a few gift in the process.

Troll Face Spartan
05-30-2012, 01:56 AM
Send me a FR I'll rent it to you and give you a few gift in the process.
I will make sure to send you a friend request tomorrow cheers for helping me out. :)

Tao Jian Min
05-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Maxed out Healer here ;)

GT: Tao Jian Min

Pawn Name: Sayuri

She is fully built for maximum healing and has a great Spell that boosts the whole Partys magic and physical Armor!

Also she looks exactly like my Girlfriend :P toook me a while to create her ^^

T00L
05-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Maxed out Healer here ;)

wow.. im curious, whats the level cap ?! or do you mean maxed out the vocation ?!

Tao Jian Min
05-30-2012, 12:56 PM
wow.. im curious, whats the level cap ?! or do you mean maxed out the vocation ?!

Vocation ;)

i saw a lvl 199 once, i donīt know if there is a level cap at all :P

Revan67
05-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Vocation ;)

I have heard cap is 199

bmakar83
05-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Pawn is a sword and board fighter named Kristen. Only level 21 currently as I don't get to play as much as I'd like but I keep her upgraded with the best armor and weapons I can get my hands on. Folks that have used her seem to find her useful so if any of you would like to user her, go for it.

Tag is: bmakar83

seven43861
05-30-2012, 07:04 PM
My pawns name is Terranicus, he is currently a lvl 64 warrior, that loves to draw attention to himself so that I have enough time to cast powerful magics. He's good with that, and have been getting pretty good reviews from people actually paying for him.

I wouldn't mind checking out your giant lvl pawn FLIPADELPHIIA, whenever you get a chance, I'll send you a fr later today.

Fallen0
05-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Putting my pawn up for hire. Name is Karg he is a level 41 warrior with war cry to get there attention & his augments are set to reduce dmg so he can take a beating & he is just short of 2k hp

If you want to send a friend request to hire him for free please put Dragon's Dogma in the message.

v SnOwMaN v
05-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Im still fairly new to the game and hoping someone has any good spare items to give me to help me out on my quests.

My GT is:

CW Ermine

Pawn name is:

Ace

Sparda
05-30-2012, 09:24 PM
My mage is level 76 now I believe. maxed out healer who mostly just keeps everyone alive and clear of effects and gives out Holy Affinity and Spellscreen really boosts your defense. She also has High Ingle and High Brontide to help out with attacking. Ingle is a good quick quick attack and Brontide really messes up big enemies.

AboveHunter
05-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Made another charater Go ahead and borrow them my main is pawn is arik/kairon and im Nova/Adonis also new profile as well if you wanna add me go right ahead!

IAmRiveted
05-30-2012, 11:54 PM
Enhanced my pawn abit. He's now a level 44 warrior (might be slightly lower due to me playing offline) with 2k hp, just shy of 450 defence and just under 900 STR.

If you want to hire him, make sure you mention dragon's dogma in the message because I usually ignore any friend requests.

xXx3NIGM4xXx
05-31-2012, 01:04 AM
Ragnos Level 40 Warrior GT: xXx3NIGM4xXx

Meant to attack Archers and Mages first, then pick up the scraps. =)

Also, I built him to be a companion for Archers/Mages. Ragnos has War Cry to attempt to Agro enemies.

BG Ashy
05-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Flips Pawn is AWESOME !!!!

Quintonir
05-31-2012, 09:52 AM
Flips pawn is grand, though I'm somewhat underwhelmed by the moveset (no offence, man :D). There were too many fire type moves for my liking, but it was certainly a treat watching someone wipe the floor with enemies typically okay with fire haha.

lighthouse777
05-31-2012, 10:20 AM
my gamer tag is starlight777 my pawn is a warrior level 29 almost maxed out name is joe

AsianGamer4Life
05-31-2012, 12:52 PM
My pawn hasn't seen any action lately so I'm posting here.

My pawn is Lady Saskia a Lv. 200 Ranger for anyone who wants to make the game easier.

GT: AsianGamer4Life

Also want to warn people that using a higher level pawn will drop your exp gain.

Bajan Elite
05-31-2012, 06:58 PM
My Gamertag: Bajan Elite
Pawn: Brienne

As in Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones.

stansytbh
05-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Gamertag: stansytbh
Pawn: Volundr

I've only just started playing, so my pawn is only level 7 - but be good to get him out there!

The Eddmeister
05-31-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey guys & girls.
Just picked up the game today. My pawn is only level 17 atm, he's a fighter with some pretty good gear.
Feel free to use him :)

GT: The Eddmeister
Pawn: Tarantio

RBFJ AlphaPrime
06-01-2012, 01:31 AM
My pawn is Gertrude, a red skinned Lv 47 warrior. Inclinations: Nexus/utilitarian. She's really good at keeping aggro, Perfect for people with mage, sorcerer, strider, or ranger pawns. Really Shines in tough situations. Use her as you wish.
GT: RBFJ AlphaPrime

Andii
06-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Thanks for this awesome thread!

Also, my mage pawn is only level 51 at the moment. Her name is Nocturn. Still experimenting really lol :)

StormbringerGT
06-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Hello everyone!

I got a pretty cool tank pawn who's great at keeping enemies off you so you can do your stuff. He's currently level 94, and for a while he was ranked 2nd on top pawns and then 5th. The faster I climbed the levels and the more expensive he got the more he fell. I think he's sitting at 12th ATM.

My Gamertag is StormbringerGT and the pawns name is Wulfgryn. I get very good feedback from him. He's been my stalwart companion from the beginning. (I play a Sorcerer)

Wulfgryn is a Fighter Class pawn who specializes in attracting aggro and keeping it. His Inclinations are Scather and Challenger which means he runs in, gets everyone's attention and takes out archers and mages first. Exactly what a Tank should be doing!

He has close to best stuff in the game, but I went for looks over a couple stat points, that at this level won't make a lick of difference. He cased in full steel armor, all dragon forged. He is close to having maxed out all Vocations available to him, so he has a good mix of Augments (skills that carry from vocation to vocation).

I think hes been rented close to 600 times now, feel free to try him out and let me know how you like him.

If you want to friend me send me a message first since my list is full and I'll see about bumping someone off my list to make room. :)

Andii
06-01-2012, 06:57 AM
Tried adding you StormbringerGT but you are full lol.

*Edit* Ah I see you said you are full, so no worries :)

Also, many thanks to FLIPADELPHIIA!!

Rise
06-01-2012, 03:25 PM
My pawn is also a level 47 warrior :)

2197HP

quite good gear, working on currency to get him some new armour and weapon which should be done once i kill 3 griffins for 500k :D

If want to use add me and put ''Dragons Dogma'' for the message. i'll throw a few off now for people :)

LordDVS
06-01-2012, 03:45 PM
My Kyra is only a lvl40 Sorcerer, but she is a Scather (eager to fight the biggest in a group) and has most of the hardest hitting spells available (working in the rest as I earn a few more DP) with all attributes focused on aggressive spellcasting.

Great for newcomers to the game, and her gear and level will only improve fairly quickly at that.

GT: Terror x Fear

Ryuken808
06-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey guys! My pawns name is Cammy. She's a level 49 Ranger that can hit hard and if ever another pawn dies and your far away, she always makes sure to bring that pawn to you so that you can save it in time :D. I hope you guys hire my pawn because it would mean alot to me :D

uhKillswitch
06-02-2012, 11:38 AM
I've sent out a couple of FRs. Thanks for adding me guys.
Stormbringer,.your pawn helped me really good so far.

Ryuken808
06-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Just changed my pawns stuff its now lvl 52 warrior with full dragonforged grypfin armor and the dragon's dogma sword :D. She knows what to do in all main story quests so please add her :D. Her names cammy.

MLG=Most Likely Gay
06-02-2012, 03:01 PM
I made my pawn a healer, but how do I get new spells for her? All she has is heal and that fireball thing, also how do I set secondary skills for my main 2 hander dude?

Pawn is a lvl 27 named HM Slave (They made me change BitchDuty)
Gamertag is BallsackBrigade

BloodGodAlucard
06-02-2012, 06:03 PM
I made my pawn a healer, but how do I get new spells for her? All she has is heal and that fireball thing, also how do I set secondary skills for my main 2 hander dude?

Pawn is a lvl 27 named HM Slave (They made me change BitchDuty)
Gamertag is BallsackBrigade

You get new spells as you advance your vocation rank to level 9. (The red circles on the pawns information indicate their vocation rank.) As far as 2 hander (Warrior) secondary skills, they don't exist I'm afraid. It sucks, but at least they get some of the highest damage melee abilities to make up for it.

Fallen0
06-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Thought i would update on my pawn name is Liyra

Vocation: Warrior
Vocation Rank: 9
Level: 83
HP: 3541
Stamina: 1595
Strength: 1688
Magick: 701
Defense: 699
Magick Defense: 432
Inclination Scather/Utiliarian

Gamertag: Fallen0
If you want to hire it for free please put Dragons Dogma in the message when you send the friend request.

Sparda
06-02-2012, 08:59 PM
I'll post my mage again. Her name is Delrin and she is in the 80's level wise. She is a healer with High Acodyne, High Spell Screen, Holy Affinity, The Status healing spell, High Ingle (quick fire ball barrage) and High Boltide (electric whip). Her inclinations are Medicant and Utilitarian. This mean she will attempt to keep everyone fully healed and have everyone buffed. If a pawn falls she will walk over and bring them to you to pick up again. She has a full Abyssinal set which has been dragonforged along with her Saint George Mask. Her undershirt and pants are also dragonforged. I haven't been able to get her staff dragonforged yet unfortunately but that will happen soon enough.

Go ahead and add me if you want her assistance.

BloodGodAlucard
06-02-2012, 09:12 PM
I added you Sparda. I need a more powerful healer and your pawn sounds ideal.

Legasee
06-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Update on my pawn.

Name: Alice
Vocation: Ranger
Vocation Rank: 7
Level: 35
HP: 1356
Stamina: 1530
Strength: 338
Magick: 172
Defense: 272
Magick Defense: 262
Inclination Guardian/Challenger

I think she's a badass so far so check her out.

yamayamayaamaa
06-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Starting the game soon and I'd like to have the most overpowered pawns please!

GT: yamayamayaamaa

Paka
06-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Tag: bucfanpaka
Pawn: Paka
Level: 18, Mage
Equipment: Thunderclap ** (a gift from an Xbox friend), Circlet *, Scholar's Coat, Light Outfit *, Bronze Bangles ***, Leather Bandings **, Scholar's Boots, Scholar's Cape **, Ring of Azure
Skills: Ingle, Brontide, Comestion, Anodyne, Frazil, Halidom

w1cked n1ghtmare
06-03-2012, 06:03 PM
gamertag: CRIMINAL911
pawn: Smough

he is a level 47 warrior with very good and upgraded armor and weapons

WTYD
06-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Starting the game soon and I'd like to have the most overpowered pawns please!

GT: yamayamayaamaa

Well look no further

GT: Insane JIC

My pawn DMG output is 1600 I could bring it up to 1800 but that's just way to OP

WTYD
06-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Vocation ;)

lvl cap is 200 but is represented by an infinite symbol.

Carelesschris69
06-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Feel free to add me and use my pawn in your game :D

My gamertag is Exdeath Chaos

My pawn is called Cat I think shes over level 40 possibly 49, a warrior, really strong and has alot of knowledge of quests, areas and foes :D Anyone that uses mine can add me and I'll use yours back hopefully if they are the same level or higher :D

Lets get more rift crystals together :)

HD Addict
06-04-2012, 02:26 AM
I'm currently using FLIPADELPHIIA and Insane JIC's pawns. They are amazing together in Everfall. If anyone wants to use my Level 71 Fighter, feel free to sent me a FR. Gamertag: HD Addict

HeartFullOfLies
06-04-2012, 03:38 AM
here is my pawn. Lvl 21 Warrior. Looks badass and does alot of damage. GT HeartFullOfLies :D

Ryuken808
06-04-2012, 04:10 AM
Gamertag: ryuken808
Pawn name: Cammy
Lvl 69 fighter with full dragonforged gryfin armor with the divine sword(forgot its name from ur-dragon. :D

w1cked n1ghtmare
06-07-2012, 01:09 PM
a little update on my pawn

he is now level 66
with a strength of 1656

and dragonforged abbysal armor
and a beastly weapon

so anyone who wants to use him feel free to send me a FR

gamertag: CRIMINAL911

Phantomsiren
06-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Gamertag: Phantomsiren
Pawn Name: Shepard
Level: 200 (Max Level)
Class: Mage (Healer & Buffs)
HP: 3493
Magic: 1920
Defenses: 501
Magic Defense: 925
Gear: All Abyssinal Gear Dragonforged, Best Mage Staff

She is setup to heal, remove all debilitations (poison, curses, etc), cast defensive buff, holy buff, fire buff, and use a lightning whip to damage.

She is built to keep your main character and pawn alive and buffed so you can enjoy killing any and all monsters.

Just send Friend Request for free use ;) All I ask in return is to 5 star rate my pawn.

Big To
06-08-2012, 03:30 PM
My pawn's level 65 now, I think, and I just killed the Ur Dragon last night and gave her acouple pieces of Abyssnal armor and a Violant White staff. She's a pretty beast mage now, give her a try!Send me a friend request if she's too expensive for you.

Tyrjala
06-08-2012, 08:07 PM
My pawn is Evelyn, a level 120 warrior in full Abbysinal armor and Dwells-in-Light 2 handed sword. My gamertag is SuperCowMan, send me an invite if you can't afford her.

X Cahoots X
06-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Does anybody have a High Level Rouge style Pawn?

KoftaBhuna
06-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Picked up game 2day so looking for friends add me GT KoftaBhuna

lAveusl
06-09-2012, 11:26 PM
My pawn's about level 110~ as of now and is an aggressive fighter with full DF Abbysinal armour with the respective weapons, send me a request if you wish to hire her.

Beastmaster
06-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing what other people have out there. My pawn is pretty weak atm as I just got the game.

Gamertag is

Orge Lambart

dead1602
06-11-2012, 07:24 AM
just got the got game and looking for some good pawns
add me: ded1602

Hex Blade
06-11-2012, 06:52 PM
I've got a pretty hot redhead fighter as my main pawn. She only a level 12 at the moment but if you want a little eye candy while your questing, check her out.

Pic link below.....have a peek ;)

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/177777_10150840858387130_1427964018_o.jpg

kcifor
06-12-2012, 08:49 PM
If anyone wants to hire my pawn, just toss me an invite! She has every quest maxed out (except for No Honor Among Thieves, which is two stars) so, for those getting "the Hero" achievement, it provides a nice checklist. And, so far, she has 3-Stars on the Ur Dragon, which means that she'll actually help you attack the damn thing!

Gamertag: kcifor

Name: Claire
Vocation Rank: 8
Level: 92
Weapons: Heaven's Keys (DF)/Savage Fang (DF)
Armor: Siegfried Mask (DF)/Full Abyssal Set (DF)/Nebula Cape (DF)
HP: 3582
Stamina: 2445
Strength: 958/1113
Magick: 875
Defense: 700
Magick Defense: 496
Inclination: Mitigator/Scather

IRELAND NO 1
06-13-2012, 06:16 PM
I will use anybody's pawn just send me a F.R. On live and I will be playing solid for next few days.

Sparda
06-15-2012, 12:29 AM
I don't need anyone to rent my pawn honestly, I'm just offering her up again since a lot of people have told me she has been helpful. Her name is Delrin. She is a mage and is now right around level 150. She has the Spells High Anodyne, High Halidom, High Spellscreen, Holy Affinity, High Commestation, and High Ingle. She is wearing full Dragonforged Abyssinal armor with a Dragonforged Magnamonious Cape, Dragonforged Laborer's Breeches, and Dragonblood. Her resistance to ailments is amazing with her being immune to some very nasty ailments such as petrification curse and sleep. She also has a Dragon Forged Volant White.

Her inclinations are Medicant and Utilitarion. She may not attack much as that's not her job but she will keep people alive with her augments that reduce casting time, keep healing auras around longer, keep weapon enchants active longer, augment her magic greatly and so on.

Just shoot me a request and I promise she'll be with you for a long while.

uhKillswitch
06-15-2012, 08:42 AM
I don't need anyone to rent my pawn honestly, I'm just offering her up again since a lot of people have told me she has been helpful. Her name is Delrin. She is a mage and is now right around level 150. She has the Spells High Anodyne, High Halidom, High Spellscreen, Holy Affinity, High Commestation, and High Ingle. She is wearing full Dragonforged Abyssinal armor with a Dragonforged Magnamonious Cape, Dragonforged Laborer's Breeches, and Dragonblood. Her resistance to ailments is amazing with her being immune to some very nasty ailments such as petrification curse and sleep. She also has a Dragon Forged Volant White.

Her inclinations are Medicant and Utilitarion. She may not attack much as that's not her job but she will keep people alive with her augments that reduce casting time, keep healing auras around longer, keep weapon enchants active longer, augment her magic greatly and so on.

Just shoot me a request and I promise she'll be with you for a long while.

Already using her. She's great so far. :)

D@mon
06-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Explain please how this work. I have around 300 RC point - these used to recruit pawns. But higher level pawns cost like from 10k to almost 99kk. I'll never get this much - how can i use your pawn guys?

Rayne ZA
06-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Explain please how this work. I have around 300 RC point - these used to recruit pawns. But higher level pawns cost like from 10k to almost 99kk. I'll never get this much - how can i use your pawn guys?

Pawns are free if the creators are on your LIVE friends list and they are also free if they are lower level than you.

NinjaJesus13
06-15-2012, 01:43 PM
XBL: NinjaJesus
Name: Bae
Level: 109
Primary/Secondary Inclination: Challenger/Mitigator

Weapons: Heaven's Key (DF'd)/Savage Fang (2 Star)
Head: Siegfried Mask (DF'd)
Torso: Abyssinal Outfit (DF'd)/Abyssinal Coat (DF'd)
Arms: Abyssinal Bracers (DF'd)
Legs: Full Chain Hosen (DF'd)/Abyssinal Graves (DF'd)
Accoutrements: Nebula Cape (DF'd)/Dragonblood

Working on getting her Savage Fang DF'd soon!

http://i.imgur.com/IWTjG.jpg

IRELAND NO 1
06-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Has anybody got a good high level Sorcerer that deals out some decent damage, if you do msg me in game or on live please...

Darksheik
06-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Gamertag: Phantomsiren
Pawn Name: Shepard
Level: 200 (Max Level)
Class: Mage (Healer & Buffs)
HP: 3493
Magic: 1920
Defenses: 501
Magic Defense: 925
Gear: All Abyssinal Gear Dragonforged, Best Mage Staff

She is setup to heal, remove all debilitations (poison, curses, etc), cast defensive buff, holy buff, fire buff, and use a lightning whip to damage.

She is built to keep your main character and pawn alive and buffed so you can enjoy killing any and all monsters.

Just send Friend Request for free use ;) All I ask in return is to 5 star rate my pawn.

I'll be more than happy to rate it 5 stars if you allow me to use it for free :D
It seems a monster XD

Phantomsiren
06-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I'll be more than happy to rate it 5 stars if you allow me to use it for free :D
It seems a monster XD

Just send a friend request :)

Darksheik
06-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Just send a friend request :)

Got it! Tomorrow I'll give you 5 Stars, thanks man!

IRELAND NO 1
06-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Just a thanks to Phantomsiren his Mage healer pawn has kept my team alive many many times at start while random exploring, we even took down a stone golem @ level 18 lol.

xabris
06-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah I just got my game 2 days ago if anyone can help me with my pawn would like some rift anyway add me XABERIS

Darksheik
06-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Guys, is there anyone willing to share his warrior pawn? I need a strong warrior :S
No need to be level 200 but still, a great warrior!
I'll be happy to rate it 5 stars on all categories!

cryanken
06-16-2012, 07:46 PM
lvl 48 sorcerer. High everything. GT: cryanken / pwns name Richard.

IRELAND NO 1
06-16-2012, 08:25 PM
lvl 48 sorcerer. High everything. GT: cryanken / pwns name Richard.

Will add you later, or send me a FR on live. I need some attack magic because atm i am using a warrior, fighter, Mage, ranger. Think I need a decent Sorcerer or Mystic Knight?

Phantomsiren
06-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Guys, is there anyone willing to share his warrior pawn? I need a strong warrior :S
No need to be level 200 but still, a great warrior!
I'll be happy to rate it 5 stars on all categories!

May I suggest using a Ranger, Sorc, or Strider for damage? If you need a tank, a Fighter (they have abilities to gain aggro) is a much better way to go. I have over 150+ hours invested and can honestly tell you Warriors offer little to nothing. Even with the best armor and weapons, they are so limited, it's depressing. I messed around with a Warrior, leveled its vocation to max and had the best weapon ... took 10+ minutes to kill a Hydra where as a Ranger would kill it within a minute or two.

I am just offering advice from someone who has played all the classes and has quite a bit of experience. Warriors have some of the coolest looking armor and that's about it.

cryanken
06-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Will add you later, or send me a FR on live. I need some attack magic because atm i am using a warrior, fighter, Mage, ranger. Think I need a decent Sorcerer or Mystic Knight?

Will do, all I use is one Mage, me a Magick Archer and 2 Sorcerers. they do more damage as a pair.

Darksheik
06-17-2012, 07:15 AM
May I suggest using a Ranger, Sorc, or Strider for damage? If you need a tank, a Fighter (they have abilities to gain aggro) is a much better way to go. I have over 150+ hours invested and can honestly tell you Warriors offer little to nothing. Even with the best armor and weapons, they are so limited, it's depressing. I messed around with a Warrior, leveled its vocation to max and had the best weapon ... took 10+ minutes to kill a Hydra where as a Ranger would kill it within a minute or two.

I am just offering advice from someone who has played all the classes and has quite a bit of experience. Warriors have some of the coolest looking armor and that's about it.

Thanks again, I may definitely try to change my class then!
Anyway your 200 lvl pawn it's still pwning enemies!

residog1
06-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi guy's, I've just got the game and there so many good pawns on here its hard to choose. I think i need a high lvl mage and a healer.
So if anyone has or have used these ^^ pawns FR me because I sure need the help lol.
GT: Residog1.

Jamese7eN
06-17-2012, 02:50 PM
If anyone is interested in hiring my pawn send me a friend request so you can get her for free my tag is Jamese7en.

Vocation: Mage
Level: 74
Inclanation: Primary = Utilitarian Secondary = Mitigator
her foe quest and area knowledge is nearly completely maxed out.
equipped with everfall gear all to a dragonforged standard.

Im pretty much just trying to climb as high as I can on the leaderboards so Id really appreciate the hire, currently at rank 95.

Rayne ZA
06-18-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm looking for high level Rangers with:

- Scather/ Challenger incliniation (or)
- Challenger/Scather inclination

but without:

- Great Gamble (pawns spam it, constantly, at Goblins... always out of mana... its pointless and idiotic)

I shall reward their services with gear and knowledge.

breastfed
06-18-2012, 07:47 AM
hi all ive just started out and looking for a high level sorcerer n strider if you have and would like to friend request me, cant offer much in return (unless youve been playing ssx then i have loads of easy medal times scores etc you can abuse)

sk0m
06-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Feel free to send me a friend request and to use my pawn at will :) gamertag is sk0m.

Yagammi0
06-22-2012, 11:05 AM
gamertag yagammi0 my pawn is a fighter 42 level fell free to add me :)

cryanken
06-23-2012, 03:14 PM
lvl 60 sorcerer now, just hit the everfall beyond the rift. Should be upgrading weapons soon. GT cryanken pawn name Richard

KeepEmRolling
06-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Level 88 Mage

Utilitarian
Medicant

all equipment DF
reduced cast/stamina augments
full enemy knowledge
ranked top 130 pawn

GT KeepEmRolling
Pawn Rachel

LoD WheeZzy
06-29-2012, 02:15 AM
Maya is looking for some work around Gransys, anything will make her happy. You want to slay a Dragon, she's up for it! You want to kick some Goblin's ass, why not, she likes to kick ass.

Maya is a 178 level Strider that has a lot of experience in battle but not so much luck with work. Well, maybe because she's not half naked or maybe because her level is rather high, I have no idea why but there must be a reason for it.

She spends more of her time in Everfall, fighting Wyrm and let me tell you she can beat the crap out of it by herself lol. Anyway, Maya and I are on a secret quest to obtain and Dragonforge every piece of equipment in the game, therefore I don't have much time to promote her. I even feel pretty stupid doing this for the first time, but I guess it won't kill me.

Here is some info about Maya that might come in handy if someone wishes to hire her. If her level makes her to expensive for you guys just send me a friend request and you can have her for free.

Info:
Name: Maya
Level: 178
HP: 4870
ST: 2690
Vacation: Strider (used to be a Fighter, so she still learns how to be a Strider)

Skills:
Hundred Kisses
Cutting Wind
Implicate

Pentad Shot
Fivefold Flurry
Downpour Volley

Inclination:
Primary: Scather
Secondary: Challenger

Weapons:
Heaven's Key
Fey Whisper

If anyone have a spare place in the party please give her a chance and I'm sure she won't let you down.

Of course people that will give her a job will also be rewarded for the trouble. When you done with her just send her back and message me the item you would like to get for the work and I'll get it for you or give it right away if I have it in my stock.

My Gamertag: H3rtZ DoNuT

Thanks in advance guys, all the work she can get will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, HD

Soundwave77
06-30-2012, 11:20 PM
I just started playing and my pawn is level 5.

Name: Cheetara
Vocation: Strider

If anyone wants to add her awesome. I would love for her to get better and earn somethings. thanx people:locked

Zeta Dragon
07-02-2012, 04:03 AM
Hello, first I'd like to thank Wolfspack88 for here amazing warrior tank.

I have a level 20 mage, name Emma. Trying to go for a healer and booster. She's been doing well so far, I could also take some hints on how to make her better. She was some descent gear. Try her out and tell me what you think.

GT: Zeta Dragon

TH3 R3AL Y3AST B3AST
07-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Could I add you on Xbox? I really need a good Strider.

Giof007
07-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I just started playing and have a level 9 Strider if anyone at all needs him.

Name is Stefano

Please feel free to let him travel the globe! Thank you very much!
Will definitely sift through these and start recruiting!

cryanken
07-10-2012, 06:35 AM
lvl 101 he is a ranger right now while I get his staff dragon forged, normally a sorcerer and he will blow people up and stuff. GT cryanken pawn Richard

boyzalan
07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
lvl 101 he is a ranger right now while I get his staff dragon forged, normally a sorcerer and he will blow people up and stuff. GT cryanken pawn Richard

just sent a friend request :drunk

StellarMess
07-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Offering up my pawn as well.

GT: StellarMess

Level: 27
Vocation: Currently Sorcerer
Primary Skills: High Ingle, High Frazil, High Levin
Secondary Skills: High Miasma, Brontide, Fire Boon
Core Skills: Levitate, Focused Bolt, Magick Agent

Augments: Awareness, Intervention, Emphasis, Suasion, Beatitude, Apotropaism, Perpetuation, Inflection

Primary Inclination: Guardian

He's not a very high level yet but if you can't afford him send me a friend request. I should be on for the next few hours.

stefb42
07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Got a level 106ish sorcerer,inclination to go after strong enemies,plays well with another sorcerer pawn,likes to combine his magic with the other sorcerers or mirrors their magic. anyone wants him just send a FR and he's your's for free

Valyn
07-15-2012, 04:23 AM
Name: Willow
Moniker Wildrose
lvl 120 mage mostly DF Abyysal :)

GT: CrimsynGoth

sk0m
07-16-2012, 01:40 AM
GT: sk0m (Just say DD in a msg so I know your looking for my pawn to use)

Name: Cristina
Monkier: Karen
LVL 40+ (always on the rise as I play quite a bit now :P)
Great Healer and can pack a wollup when she needs to with fire and electricity. She can also hold something in place for you and give you some holy or dark boons when you need it ;).

She's also been a strider and ranger before so she has a bit more stamina and other roguish qualities that makes her stand out from other mages.

lighthouse777
07-16-2012, 03:09 PM
i have now two
different gamer tags
joe level 81 fighter -tank starlight777

micah ranger level hmm think its 35 just changed from strider lighthouse777

i am a mystic knight on both accounts

Legasee
07-25-2012, 05:59 AM
GT: Legasee

Pawn: Katana
Moniker:Katana

Level: 39
Vocation: Currently Ranger

Primary Skills: Scarlet Kisses, Biting Wind, Advance Trigger
Secondary Skills: Deathly Arrow, Endecad Shot, Tenfold Flurry
Core Skills: Engrave, Roundelay, Forward Roll

Augments: Vigilance, Bastion, Fitness

Primary Inclination: Scather
Secondary - Challenger

Give her some work guys, She will not disappoint.

Sparda
07-26-2012, 12:48 AM
I myself am looking for level 160-200 pawns, preferably 200. I am interested in female Rangers and Sorcerers that is well geared and properly skilled.

Also if anyone wants to use my pawn she's still available. Delrin is a level 160 mage with Abysinal gear and great resistances including 100% against getting petrified. She has High Levin, High Frigor, High Commestation, High Spellscreen, High Anodyne, and High Halidom. She has the augments that greatly increase physical defense, the one that gives you more money while selling, reducing casting times, augmenting and greatly augmenting magic. She is Medicant and Utilitarian.

It's anecdotal but my friends have given her good reviews, so if you need a badass healer mage she's there for you.

StompingFreak
07-27-2012, 12:49 PM
My Tags : StompingFreak on XBL My pawn is Highsorrow, lv 64.

Vengenze
07-30-2012, 03:00 AM

Sent you a friends request :)

If anyone is interested in hiring my pawn send me a friend request so you can get her for free my tag is Jamese7en.

Level: 74
Inclanation: Primary = Utilitarian Secondary = Mitigator
her foe quest and area knowledge is nearly completely maxed out.
equipped with everfall gear all to a dragonforged standard.

Im pretty much just trying to climb as high as I can on the leaderboards so Id really appreciate the hire, currently at rank 95.

Sent you one as well if you don't mind :)

Vengenze
07-30-2012, 09:15 PM
My Tags : StompingFreak on XBL My pawn is Highsorrow, lv 64.

Sent you a FR as well man :)

w1cked n1ghtmare
08-01-2012, 10:37 PM
another update about my pawn Smough.
he is level a 152 ranger, dressed in dragonforged twilight armor,
and has the best dragonforged bow and daggers in the game.
so feel free to send me a FR to use him for free.

GT: CRIMINAL911

sk0m
08-02-2012, 06:11 PM
*UPDATE* 08/18/12
Just say DD in a msg so I know your looking for my pawn to use, thanks!
Name: Cristina
Monkier: Karen
Class: Mage
LVL 80+ (always on the rise as I play quite a bit now :P)
Heals, fights, buffs. Inclinations other than Guardian. Sold?
LOL just kidding. Trying to make her of better use to the public hopefully this is better suited to the majority :).

The Preston 13
08-03-2012, 10:31 PM
GT: The Preston 13
Pawn: Bloody Mary, lvl. 103
Fighter....possibly a warrior soon

She's pretty good, and always improving, just send a friend request. Thanks, all helpful criticism is appreciated.

Karathrax
08-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey, I'm new around here.

GT: Karathrax
Pawn: Draken, level 200

Usually he's a ranger, though I switch him between that and sorcerer, depending on what I am doing in my game (I am an active player). No Great Gamble. His equipment is all gold dragon forged.

I have 141 online Ur Dragon kills and Draken is one of the Top 10 pawns in Dark Arisen.

simmshady22
08-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Looking for a high level female healing mage if anyone can help me out.

adam16161
08-19-2012, 05:07 PM
gt... adam16161

pawn... kel
role... Sorcerer
level... around 120 ish

any one is welcome low lvl players feel free to fr me to use for free

Scullio
08-20-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm currently running thru the story for the first time. If anyone has any level 36+ pawns they want to share just send me a friends request. I usually run with a tank and a healing mage

I have a level 36 Sorc named Michi

My gamertag is Scullio for Friends request. I can't update my profile until I get 5 posts :(

XxNocturnalxX
08-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Pawn: Asha, Lvl 86, Fully Skilled Ranger.
She's equipped with the best weapons for her class.
By the way I almost have the best equipment for every class. So if you need a vocation change just send a message on Xbox LIVE.
GT: Cyrus Renegade

ugli
09-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Feel free to use my pawn for your healing and de-curse needs.

gt: ugli
pawn: Yvonne
sex: female
vocation: mage
level: 66

Chevelle
09-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Send me a Friend Request to rent my pawn for free :)
GT: Chevelle x19x

Name: Joker
Level: 91
Vocation: Fighter
Primary inclination: Utilitarian
Secondary inclination: Scather
Sword skills: Dragons Maw, Antler Toss, Full Moon Slash
Shield Skills: Shield drum, Shield Storm, Sheltered assault

Augments:
Clout - +20% Strength
Vehemence - +10% strength
Impact - Improves ability to knock down foes
Sinew - Increases carry weight by 20KG
Proficiency - Physical weapon skills cost 25% less stamina
Suasion - Items sell for 15% more.

rsouxlja7
09-08-2012, 12:39 AM
GT: PlatypusPincher
Pawn: level 45ish Fighter with end-game dragonforged gear, 1300ish strength and high defense

EpicSinning
09-11-2012, 11:12 AM
GT: EpicSinning (friend me for a free rental of my Pawn)

Pawn: Jaslyn
Moniker:Jazz

Level: 52
Vocation: Fighter

Primary Skills: Full Moon Slash, Dragon's Maw, Antler Toss
Secondary Skills: Divine Defense, Sheltered Assault, Shield Drum
Core Skills: Dire Onslaught, Takedown, Controlled Fall, Deflect

Augments: Bastion, Fitness, Vigilance, Egression, Sinew, Prescience, Exhilaration, Vehemence

Primary Inclination: Scather
Secondary - Challenger

I have had a ton of testing put into her, I assure you that she'll be one of the better tanks you've had in your party yet. Quick to hit up targets and is tanking the Ur Dragon. Also tanks most of the other nasty stuff in the Everfall very effectively.

thesaurusrex757
09-12-2012, 02:15 AM
Pawn : Lorelei 73 Ranger or Warrior, depending on my mood (grinding fighter right now for augments).
Gamertag: ThesaurusRex757

Feel free to send me a friend request to use my pawn for free. I would also appreciate feedback on my pawn :)

x SL4YER x
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
level 79 pawn ranger if u want to rent it for free send fr to gt x SL4YER x with msg please

PartyItsTayTay
09-18-2012, 02:33 AM
If anyone would like to take my pawn out for a stroll feel free to send me a req, she is a level 10 mage right now with High Ingle, Fire and Ice Boon, Anodyne, & Halidom.

STasH80
09-21-2012, 05:26 AM
:uzi:GamerTag: STasH80
Pawn Name: Damian
Moniker: Valkyrie
Current Level: 195

I use my pawn mostly as a fighter with inclination towards scathing and pioneer. Sometimes against the Ur-Dragon I will switch him over to a DPS sorcerer. Beat Ur-Dragon online once so right now he's geared with a set of Abyssinal Armor, Saint George Mask, and Dragonblood. Anybody interested in using him send me a friends request. DeomonLordSparc from up above I will check on your mage shortly.

ElektroDragon
10-02-2012, 09:39 PM
If anyone would like to take my pawn out for a stroll feel free to send me a req, she is a level 10 mage right now with High Ingle, Fire and Ice Boon, Anodyne, & Halidom.

Take mine instead, I have a female mage named Arwen, level 17, with High everything plus healing, Firewall, set to Mendicant and Guardian, has Augments, picks up a lot of stuff for you, and dressed in the best finery and staff you can get in Grand Soren and Everfall at this stage in the game, and upgraded as far as possible. Made sure her outfit matches. If you take her HAT off, she even looks EXACTLY like Arwen from the LOTR movie.

Either FR or use RC, she can't be that expensive for a level 17!

Headless Snip3r
10-09-2012, 05:56 PM
GT: Headless Snip3r

My main pawn is Female Ranger named Angel (all skills set to best possible at the moment). I'm doing my best to keep all gear up to 3*, and I try to get to an inn and save every time she levels. Right now she is level 37, but I'm doing a lot of drake and chimera killing right now. She's moving up in levels everyday. Loving this game, so I'll be with it for a while longer. Anyway feel free to use her. Please send a message letting me know what the friend request is for though if you will. I get random ones all the time, so just for courtesy sake. :) Have fun and play hard!

Edit: She's 150 now

Richters Shadow
11-24-2012, 03:54 PM
I need a high level ranger for the UR Dragon. I have a high level mage pawn and a warrior pawn. Unfortunately neither are any good against the UR Dragon, and my character (a magic archer) barely scrapes the surface. I am on playthrough two so want to get this beast done!

My GT is: SyntheticPerson

Thanks!

artphobia
11-28-2012, 12:28 PM
I'd be grateful if any took my pawn out adventuring. :) ....

UPDATED

Now that I'm in NG+ My pawn is a holy healer/status clearer type level 54 Mage. Guardian/Medicant Mage. Her name is now APPLES, with moniker Applegate.

whytebler000
12-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Gamertag: FF Knight x84x

Just started playing, so my Pawn is only level 14, Strider. But if anyone gets a friend request from me they know why.

K one
12-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Was going to wait on this till she was a higher level. But...

GT: Loschen Sie

Pawn: Kyrio
Level: 83 and climbing.
Vocation: Mage/Healer
She is mostly focused on healing and stat boosting. With the ability to clear affects.

She me a friend request with a note telling me to let me know the reason for the friend request or I will ignore it. Other than that I expect nothing.

Update.
12-16-2012 Reached level 50.
1-9-2013 Reached level 80.

Thulgrum
12-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Magic user Lydia
Moniker: Lucia! Thx for the help

Siegfried
03-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Hey everyone! I just started the game, I'm almost level 20 and I'm looking for some good pawns to have around (only one friend in my entire friend list played this and his pawn is only level 44, will soon be useless to me)

I'm looking for a good melee pawn to tank and a good spellcaster do rack up some damage. Who has a pawn like this that I can add? :woop:

xXx3NIGM4xXx
03-17-2013, 07:39 AM
GT is xXx3nigm4xXx

Pawn name is Vista level 42 currently, though I'm playing constantly so her level will continue to climb.

She's a Fighter with maxed Warrior vocation for some augments. She will engage enemies first and foremost (Scather and Challenger). I'd love some honest reviews...all the ones I'm getting are three stars and no comments. :(

Thank you!

For the purpose of helping lower level people, I can accept friend requests (what with the rift crystal costs and all). Just send a message and let me know it's for Dragon's Dogma.

zzZeuszz
04-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Had to restart due to my hard drive crashing so no save files so here is my pawn for use:

gt: zI Zeus Iz
pawn: Hera
vocation: Fighter
level: 29 and rising

anyone who has any extra gear for a fighter is more than welcome to take her out and send some gear back.

Badtriangle
04-23-2013, 12:49 AM
gt: BadTriangle
pawn: Snoop
sex: Male
vocation: Strider, but he'll be back to ranger when I hit up Gran Soren next.
level: 49

Just starting the game out, so if you want to rent him, equip him, whatever have at. If anyone wants me to take their pawn out send me a FR and a message stating why.

Just started NG+, so I updated his stats.

cutterk73
04-23-2013, 01:01 AM
just lost my pawn sonja with a corrupt save..she was awesome..i could freakin cry..r.i.p. sonja..

knee
04-30-2013, 01:39 PM
gt: niroe
pawn: niroe
vocation: mage
level: 22

Feel free to take her adventuring

xTheRaVenEffect
05-12-2013, 06:59 AM
If anyone here has a high level Pawn (150-200), I'd really appreciate a friend request (so I can recruit them without paying millions of RC's, lol). I need some help with Bitterblack Isle.

GT: q Rayne p

Sparda
05-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Alright, probably the last time I come back here to do this, but this is a good update.

Delrin is now a level 200 mage, she has High Levin, High Commesation, Ice Affinity, High Anodyne, High Halidom, and High Spellscreen. She has a full gold Rarified Carrion Set with pretty ideal effects. She has an increase in duration of equipped skills (so Ice Affinity, Spellscreen, Anodyne, and Halidom should last longer) she heals her own HP on her own, even past her white bar, Attribute bonuses on her last longer, and she has an even larger carrying capacity.

She has the augments that augment and greatly augment her magic, reducing time to intone spells, higher carrying capacity, increased duration for curative magic, and increased duration for enhancements.

Her inclinations are Medicant and Ultilitarian.

So for my money she should be one of the best Mage Pawns out there, and I hope she helps you!

So just shoot me a friend request my GT is DemonLordSparda

ffgameman
05-18-2013, 07:31 PM
GT: WKU MADDOG (my old GT is no longer in use)
Pawn: Gandalf, Level 21 Mage

cutterk73
05-19-2013, 05:57 PM
had to restart due to save file corruption so id appreciate any help. feel free to add me..
xbla gt: cutterk73

pawn lvl 27 fighter named sonya 2.0

be nice shes a good girl..

K one
05-20-2013, 06:08 AM
GT: Loschen Sie

Pawn: Kyrio
Level: 83
Vocation: Mage/Healer
She is mostly focused on healing and stat boosting. With the ability to clear affects.

She me a friend request with a note telling me to let me know the reason for the friend request or I will ignore it. Other than that I expect nothing.

Until that whole erasing data glitch is fixed I will not be playing the game. Sorry but figured someone might get some use from my pawn.

zalexzy
05-26-2013, 09:07 PM
gt: Zalexzy
pawn: Mary
At moment Level 90 Female mage, with healing + fire + ice

If you send me friend request, please also send message explaining why (like: DD or dragons dogma will do) as I dont accept random friend requests.

arcanedarsen
05-31-2013, 11:29 AM
GT: ArcaneDarsen.
Pawn: Solace.
Vocation: Strider. Inclinations: Scather/Mitigator.
Wepons & Gear: Framae Blades, Darkening Storm and Oblivion set. All Gold DF.
She's equipped with suasion augment. It's stackable with yours.

3 stars on almost everything except Griffins, Hydras/Archydras and a few new BB enemies like Pyresaurians, Poison Undead and Cursed Dragons.

She does a good job.

Hire her and i hire yours.

xXSerialXx
06-07-2013, 10:36 PM
everything done

xXSerialXx
06-19-2013, 09:47 AM
gt: IXSerialKillaXI
pawn: sakura
female
vocation: ranger 9/9 but evtl change her to sorcerer tonight
level 200
armor: full oblivion set gold, only not the underwear atm
weapons: sapfire daggers, bow: dragons glaze also everything gold
if i dont change vocation she gets the framea blades and the revenant vail all gold

feel free to add me

kyap
06-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi, I would like to request a high level mage/sorcerer pawn can do healing and magic attack. My copy is Dragon' Dogma without expansion. Please add my GT SymaxlMY if you willing to lend me your pawn. Thank you. :abut:

Reven Wolfe
06-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Ok so i got 2 Pawns one on my main account, one on my second

GT:THE PYRO ELITE
Pawn Name:Yuri
Vocation:Ranger
Level:200

GT:THE PYRO THING
Pawn Name:Malik
Vocation:Fighter
Level:74

Please note: Both are female, and Malik will be leveled up over the next few weeks, so I will update this post every 10 levels.

Feel free to add both Gamertags if you want

Slamron2112
08-10-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm looking for some rift crystals to purify some level 3 Bitterblack weapons and armor. Any help would be appreciated, and I would be more than willing to rent your pawn and take them through Bitterblack in my Daimon farming runs.

GT: Slamron2112
Pawn: Nami
Level: 113 (and rapidly increasing)

Send me a friend request or a message if you're interested. Thanks!

Rokzar
08-23-2013, 04:11 AM
GT: Rokzar
Pawn: Azura
Just started out so I'm only level 5-ish.
Any help is greatly appreciated. )

WhiterValkyrie
08-24-2013, 04:00 PM
My pawn, Hrist, is level 200 ! She's a sorcerer and knows all the best magick ! Feel free to use it if you want !

GT: WhiterValkyrie
Pawn: Hrist
Level: 200
Vocation: Sorcerer

deuxcoeurs
09-05-2013, 01:16 AM
gt: deuxcoeurs
pawn: Aegon
sex: Male
vocation: Ranger
level: 200

animejohn
09-24-2013, 08:30 AM
I realize the forum is mostly dead but if anyone needs a pawn mine is currently about 45 sorcerer. Going to stay that till 56 then going fighter to work on strength stats. If you need me to switch back to sorcerer just send me messages I play a little each day.

gamertag is SoulReaperNate

animejohn
09-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Not sure how to add to my last so just make another. Currently 58 anyone new that wants a little higher level help just send a friend request saying dragons dogma
Deedlit 58 9/9 female sorcerer.
Might be skilling another vocation just ask me to switch back unless you don't care the class

WholeWorldBlind
12-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Mine's only just a level 27 Ranger (and rising...and maybe changing class) but if you wanna take her out go for it. GT: WholeWorldBlind, pawn's named Tiffic.

M0rdain
12-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Is anyone still playing this? As I just started playing today. Banoffee (Wifes nick name :) ).

And is a female mage lvl 17 [Updated 03/01/14]
Holy Boon, Ice Boon, High Ingle
Anodyne, High Levin, Halidom

Mantle
01-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Could try this a bit, since I am still working out what class she will end up being or not. She's low-level, and still learning how to behave.

Tag: Swornknight

Pawn: Melika

Vocation: Mage (About half-way through)

Skills: Fire Boon, Ingle, Anodyne.

Edit:

Lv 100+

Skills:

High Frigor, High Comestion, High Bromtide

Holy Affinity, High Halidom, High Anodyne

boronks
01-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Gonna try this out, my main pawn is level 67, her name is Clara and she looks just like Clara Oswald from Doctor Who. GT: Silent iz loud, I'm looking for high level pawns so I can breeze through my first playthrough, just send me a friend request.

glitch12
02-24-2014, 01:27 AM
Gt: GlitchXII
Pawn: Luna
Vocation: Mage (5 or 6 i believe)
Level:17

If anyone is interested

hoarder23
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM
GT: Hoarder23
Pawn: Shawnee
Current level: 55
Vocation: Rank 7 Sorcerer/Rank 10 Mage

Currently maxing out Sorcerer then going back to Mage to be a healer.

Send FR with a note about dragons dogma

Alfman1
04-13-2014, 03:35 AM
Heya.
Got an ok mage available.

Gamertag: Alfman1
Pawn: Veigar
Level:121
Vocation: mage (level 9 + had about 60 so levels of sorcerer)
Inclination: Utilitarian/Challenger (will use knockup wisely and focus mages/large threats)

2.7k health, 1.8k magick, 445 armor, 831 magick resist.

Spells -> High frigor, high levin, high comestion,
Grand anodyne, High halidom,

Then the last spell switches between holy affinity and grand ingle.

Send me a friend request.. if you are on my list you can rent veigar for free!!!

Thanks for reading guys and hope hes helpfull for you guys

snake42069
04-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Gamertag: snake42069
Pawn: Lena
Level: 100
Inclination: Mitigate/Medicant (goes after annoying little twerps first before killing the big guys, and boons you when you need it)
Stats: 2567 HP, 2065 ST, 1312 Magick, 358 Defense, 731 Magick Defense.
Spells: High Ingle, High Levin, High Frigor, High Comestion, High Seism, Fire Affinity.

*EDIT*
Stats changed.

Killer66250
05-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Have a level 200 pawn, can be both fighter (tank spec) or ranger depending on how is he setup at the time you rent him. If I remember correctly he has full BBI 2.0 gear and all items should be at least bronze dragonforged. Send a FR if you're interested in renting him. Could also take some lower level pawns through BBI for some free Rift Crystals/items.

Yarrrmonger7
07-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Gamertag: Sirshanksalot7
Pawn: Asuna
Level: Around 100 at the moment but going up fast.
Vocation: Max rank fighter

She's not amazing but she's pretty good at messing people up. If you want to send me a FR just tell me it's about DD. Also if you use my pawn I'll use yours. Thanks.

FlipSwitch
07-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Need some quick Rift Crystals to help polish out my gear and my pawns from Bitterblack Isle. Shoot me a friend request and I can take your pawn out for some xp farming in return.

Gamertag: ZERO7896
Pawn: Alva
Level 200

Equipped with late game gear and a dragonforged Sanguine Stalk. Any help would be appreciated.

MidnightAT
07-31-2014, 04:54 AM
Hi,

Just started playing so low level at this time (8 at time of writing)

feel free to add me

Gamertag: MidnightAT
Pawn: Laure
Vocation: Mage right now

Sparda
09-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Well what the heck it has been forever and a half since I posted here, but I might as well let everyone around know I'm alive and maintaining my main pawn and crafting a new one.

My main pawn is Delrin at level 200. She is a support mage with some offensive teeth. She has the full Carrion Set with the best Bitterblack Staff (Dominion Claw). Her bonus effects on the armor are pretty optimal. Extends Spell duration, Gradually restores health, Extends attribute bonuses applied to her, and increases carrying capacity. She has High Ingle, High Frigor, High Levin, Holy Affinity, High Halidom, and High Anodyne.

She has both magic boosting augments, beatitude for longer Anodyne duration, the augment that raises the time length enchantments last (which makes for an absurdly long Holy enchantment), shorter casting times (of course), and sinew for even more carrying capacity. She is a Medicant/Utilitarian/Mitigator who really loves to heal and buff as well as use the offensive spells to really put the hurt on enemies. She also has complete immunity to every debilitation that you can have, besides torpor and skill stifling. However she is now 100% immune to Petrification which is fantastic.

If you would like to hire Delrin the support mage go ahead and send me a friend request on DemonLordSparda, and thank you very much.

I am also working on making a Socrceress Pawn name Kyriaku. She is around level 65, but growing pretty rapidly. She has the best Everfall loot (that isn't from the UR Dragon) and really packs a punch. She has High Bolide, High Maelstrom, High Gicel, High Miasma, High Lassitude, and of course Void Spell to help cure the status ailments Delrin can't. I don't have all the augments I want for Kyriaku, however she is packing the 20% increase in Magik augment as well as the shorter cast time augment.

Less detailed description but sadly there is also less to say, she's pretty darn good and I'm keeping her on Challenger, Utilitarian, Mitigator so she stays out of the way of enemies and fires her nukes pretty regularly. If you want to give her a shot, send a friend request to Kyriaku on Xbox Live.

Well that wraps it up, thank you for your time!

Method
09-15-2014, 06:12 PM
My pawn is a level 150 warrior right now. He's a great distraction for ranged/magic users who don't want to get hit by melee enemies and very tough to kill. Just send me a FR if you want to use him.