PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find these?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Saf 40 cal and the fmp g3s. These are the only guns i need to get a kill with but cant seem to find them anywhere.

romanzad
05-21-2012, 12:24 PM
guy on TA posted this... not sure if its right but hopefully be some help to you

SAF 40 Cal (Rifle): Located in Chapter 13, Checkpoint 8. The enemies who storm out of the elevator during this sequence are carrying this weapon; it has a distinctive green lasersight attachment. Furthermore, starting Checkpoint 9 of this level will start Max with this weapon in your inventory.

FMP G3S (Rifle): Located in Chapter 13, Checkpoint 16. During the end of this level, Max will fight his way through a mock-up training course made of plywood with green spray-painted arrows on the floor. An enemy will shoot at Max from atop some crates next to a chain-link fence during this sequence. He drops the only FMP G3S I found during the game. You can pick it up through the fence after you dispose of him.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Thank you! :)

DeAtHisLaNd
05-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Saf 40. Cal : Load the Chapter 13, Checkpoint 9, Max Payne should start with this weapon in his inventory.

FMP 3GS : Load the Chapter 13,. Checkpoint 16. During the end of this level, Max will fight his way through a mock-up training course made of plywood with green spray-painted arrows on the floor. An enemy will shoot at Max from atop some crates next to a chain-link fence during this sequence. He drops the only FMP G3S I found during the game. You can pick it up through the fence after you dispose of him.

Hope it helps.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Got them both no achievement. I no for a fact ive used all weapons. Apart from the RPG but apparently its not needed and ive never seen one.

DeAtHisLaNd
05-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Got them both no achievement. I no for a fact ive used all weapons. Apart from the RPG but apparently its not needed and ive never seen one.

Did you use the LAW & the Grenade Launcher ? And try to kill a human/vehicles with both of the weapons ?

If not, here's how : (From TA)

Rotary Grenade Launcher (Heavy Weapon): Located in Chapter 8, Checkpoint 4 AND Chapter 13, Checkpoint 5. In Chapter 8, kill the goon blasting Max from the balcony, then use it for great justice and wreck a few bad-guys' days until you run out of shots. Use bullet-time to score a direct hit on an enemy to ensure the kill is counted. A second Rotary Grenade Launcher is located next to the second LAW in Chapter 13. It has come to my attention that you must also use this one as well to unlock the achievement. I am unsure if this is a simply coding error in the game, the two launchers are indeed separate weapons, or if a car explosion counts as a weapon.

LAW (Heavy Weapon): Located in Chapter 13, Checkpoint 5. It is story-related, but this sequence does not count towards the achievement and the LAW is single-use. Instead, Max must run directly left to the opposite end of the area after using the first LAW to find a second. Use bullet time to kill an enemy with a direct hit to count the use of the weapon.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah. I went through and checked them all got 5 kills with each to make sure. Ill try the law again as i only got about 3 kills.

EDIT: Done it thank you. Killed the tank then someone nothing did it again and it popped. weird.