PDA

View Full Version : First DLC Map Pack

mgorsi
05-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Well first DLC is coming on June 12th 2012. more achievements inbound.

Your Thoughts?

Note- If you bought your game from BestBuy (pre-order), U should ge t it for free via email, they will mail you the code on the 12th. (i just got an email)

XxStuartxX 1990
05-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Well first DLC is coming on June 12th 2012. more achievements inbound.

Your Thoughts?

Note- If you bought your game from BestBuy (pre-order), U should ge t it for free via email, they will mail you the code on the 12th. (i just got an email)

Is the bolded part confirmed or just a rumor?

Any info on what the pack will contain (apart from maps)?

Seems abit wierd that your getting the first map pack for free because you preordered it, since if someone who ordered bought the pass then they are losing out compared to someone who didnt order.

Barad
05-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah does seem a bit off that it's gonna be free for some people, maybe this first one won't have achievements, lot more DLC to come so no doubt if this one doesn't have achievements then the others will. Red Dead's first DLC was free with achievements for everyone, they should have done something like that here.

mgorsi
05-21-2012, 05:00 PM
It was one of the pre-order bonuses from BB. The email i received states that they will email me the code on 06/12/12. So thats when it will be released. Also, its a tuesday, when most DLCs are released!! All information on June's Map Pack is on Rockstargames website.

Robot God
05-21-2012, 06:02 PM
This is what it said on the email I got from Gamestop.
Local Justice Multiplayer Map Pack
The Local Justice multiplayer map pack includes the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. The pack will also feature two additional maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer, new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more.