PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Commander - Facebook Game

MyPetWorm
05-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Many people who play games seem to despise social media sites. Personally, I only have one because so many things now require it, and its a free image hosting site for family who ask to see photos (Can't beat free! xD).

However, for those that aren't aware, Ghost Recon has made an appearance over at Facebook. Ghost Recon: Commander is a old fashioned birds-eye view type shooter, with the upgrade of being able to play mulitplayer online. Don't think that this stops it from being a Facebook game though, you are still restricted by how far you can advance a day. This game uses Health and Ammunition. Of course if you're willing to spend real money, you can always buy more.

Why am I bringing this up? Simply because everytime you finish a mission, you get to pick a reward from 3 options. One of these options is always an unlockable for Future Soldier (As long as you have linked your Facebook account with your Uplay). Typically it is weapon skins, but I do think there is an unlockable gun or two aswell. It is only currently in the stages of Beta, but if you find yourself on the internet with nothing to do, its a good little time waster (Until you're out of ammo, that is!). Great for those of us still waiting for the real release later this week! :)

Bajan Elite
05-22-2012, 04:21 AM
playing it right now lol, kinda cool, a little slow but it is just a beta

BluWolve
05-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Nice one, thanks for the heads up. This is similar to the Dragon Age 2 google+/facebook game how you unlock things for the actual game.