PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Gaming Headset!

Final Breed
05-22-2012, 05:05 AM
Anybody else get them? OR Planning on to?

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/EYtfT09IaJQ/0.jpg

MyPetWorm
05-22-2012, 05:32 AM
For playing the Beta you can enter a competition to win some, never have hope with winning things but it would be fantastic to have some of those.

FauxChows
05-22-2012, 06:09 AM
i got them the day of release about a month back or so. epic headset huh?

fonzycore
05-22-2012, 12:15 PM
thats a real slick looking headset, I might have to get one.

Final Breed
05-22-2012, 12:28 PM
i got them the day of release about a month back or so. epic headset huh?

Yeah they are epic. I've had a few Turtle Beach's for a while but the sound would always hiss when cranked up. Once i tried the Tritton's, i never went back. This headset is really amazing, and not overpriced either.

Deathr0t
05-22-2012, 01:50 PM
I have been tempted to get this, especially after using it while playing this game at PaxEast, sound was out of this world, especially the voice clarity of others in the party

BUT .... is there any way to adapt it or get it to work on your PC as well? I didn't want one limited to just 360

Dark Link IV
05-22-2012, 02:53 PM
They look awesome, really dont give a shit it gives light though. U dont even see it :|
They also look really big, like what elephant man size.

Final Breed
05-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I have been tempted to get this, especially after using it while playing this game at PaxEast, sound was out of this world, especially the voice clarity of others in the party

BUT .... is there any way to adapt it or get it to work on your PC as well? I didn't want one limited to just 360

Nothing for PC, these are only for X360/PS3. It was for me since i only game on the consoles, never had powerful PC's to run high end games on them.

They look awesome, really dont give a shit it gives light though. U dont even see it :|
They also look really big, like what elephant man size.

Their big so it show's off your badass side of things while gaming, :}
but are surprisingly comfortable for it's size. And this is my first time using a headset that's 7.1 SS, and it's freaking amazing how much more fun Gaming/Movies are now.

MicroCool
05-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Those are just the same as the Gears one they did at launch which is just the AX720 headset Tritton makes. For the same price you could have gotten the Pro headset with True Dolby Surround Sound.

Final Breed
05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Those are just the same as the Gears one they did at launch which is just the AX720 headset Tritton makes. For the same price you could have gotten the Pro headset with True Dolby Surround Sound.

I ordered the COD Black Ops one's that have 5.1 True Dolby Surround Sound as well. These i will keep enclosed as they look very nice.

Barad
05-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Damn those are nice, I kind of want them now :P

Final Breed
05-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Yeah they are nice, but are only simulated. That's why i ordered the COD one's that came out in 2010, those were True SS.

MicroCool
05-23-2012, 09:32 PM
I ordered the COD Black Ops one's that have 5.1 True Dolby Surround Sound as well. These i will keep enclosed as they look very nice.

That's the pair I use. The only way to get them now is on Amazon or some Fry's stores still might have a couple. I'm not one for simulated sound. Ever since Mad Catz bought Tritton they have been doing these game related headsets which are just the 720 model and charging $50 more for them. The COD Black Ops set is by far one the best gaming headsets out there next to the new Astro A40's.

Final Breed
05-23-2012, 11:32 PM
That's the pair I use. The only way to get them now is on Amazon or some Fry's stores still might have a couple. I'm not one for simulated sound. Ever since Mad Catz bought Tritton they have been doing these game related headsets which are just the 720 model and charging $50 more for them. The COD Black Ops set is by far one the best gaming headsets out there next to the new Astro A40's.

I hear you man, that's why i ordered a pair when i read that they were Truly Surround Sound over some Simulated one's. The COD one's were freaking $250 when they came out, but im glad it's on the cheap now to buy a new pair for only $165. The Astro's are only good as the MLG company makes them out to be. Im never spending $300+ for a pair of headset's, that's ludicrous.

Final Breed
05-23-2012, 11:42 PM
For playing the Beta you can enter a competition to win some, never have hope with winning things but it would be fantastic to have some of those.

Yeah i hardly ever enter, i figured if the product is HOT then the chance's are very slim, lol.

Kaskade
05-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Don't know why anyone would buy a headset for that much $$$ since NOBODY TALKS OVER XBL ANYMORE.

Final Breed
05-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Don't know why anyone would buy a headset for that much $$$ since NOBODY TALKS OVER XBL ANYMORE.

I only talk to friends nowadays yeah, but i have the set's for enjoying gaming and watching movies with badass surround sound. There is something about late night gaming with set's cranked up and nothing else matter's. Plus i live in an apartment, so late night sessions on cranking TV are limited.

Bulldog LXXIII
05-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Personally I am waiting for the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset to come out. Date keeps changing but compared to my Turtle Beach 7.1's the Tritton Warhead looks amazing.

http://trittonusa.com/warhead/

H0p3sfalL
05-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Well if its anything like the GOW one( which I have) then they should work great. Actually evrybody should get a headset! GO GET ONE NOW !!!!! :p

Final Breed
05-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Personally I am waiting for the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset to come out. Date keeps changing but compared to my Turtle Beach 7.1's the Tritton Warhead looks amazing.

http://trittonusa.com/warhead/

They look OK, i just can't see myself spending big bucks on simulated surround headsets knowing how they really work now. Can't believe i was oblivious to how they worked to begin with, lol. I had a few Wireless one's before and they all were emitting static in one way or another and caused hissing noises when it was quite on my screen, so wireless im skipping from now and sticking with wired direct connection for less of that.

PS - I see those Warhead one's are ONLY X360? It would of been nice to have 'em work on PS3 as well seeing as Tritton makes them compatible for both...weird.

KFZ Scrubs
05-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Those look sweet, but I'll stick with my basic headset

XBOX ISAAC82
08-10-2012, 12:52 AM
They look OK, i just can't see myself spending big bucks on simulated surround headsets knowing how they really work now. Can't believe i was oblivious to how they worked to begin with, lol. I had a few Wireless one's before and they all were emitting static in one way or another and caused hissing noises when it was quite on my screen, so wireless im skipping from now and sticking with wired direct connection for less of that.

PS - I see those Warhead one's are ONLY X360? It would of been nice to have 'em work on PS3 as well seeing as Tritton makes them compatible for both...weird.

Not going to happen I am afraid as PS3 uses Bluetooth for their headsets and Xbox uses a Wifi type connection. Nothing stopping you from using them on your PS3 to play Offline though or even online with a flat(ish) profile headset and wear the Warhead over it with the Mic sticking out. It may sound uncomfortable but that is what I do at the moment with my Turtle Beach X41's on my Xbox as I just got sick of the cable getting pulled out of the controller every time I moved.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61eWENLKaKL._AA1424_.jpg

Snafu420
08-23-2012, 09:32 PM
I have a pair of Razo Chimerias. Rechargeable batteries including and charging station. Only wire is from te headset to the Xbox controller. They are ment for the PC but Xbox360 compatible also. Cost me $120 and SS also. I would like the GR & Black Ops ones those would look sick I guess when my Chimerias fail or I have money to get either the GR or Black ops one I can sell my Chimerias to a friend. A little off topic but yeah.