PDA

View Full Version : Full Screen

Darth Cuda
05-22-2012, 05:42 AM
Anyway to get the image full screen? Way to drop the ball capcom.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Anyway to get the image full screen? Way to drop the ball capcom.
without the letterbox? no i dont think so. Doesnt really make that big of a difference unless your playing on a 30" tele

romanzad
05-22-2012, 09:14 AM
wait what...?! the whole game is in letterbox ratio?! I have a 47" screen so this better not be bad :mad:

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Yea they said it was to do with it making the performance be increased but there is still framerate issues horrible pop-in god awful shadow effects and ugly PS1 textures on some things like mountains and water.

Wtfmissile
05-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Yea they said it was to do with it making the performance be increased but there is still framerate issues horrible pop-in god awful shadow effects and ugly PS1 textures on some things like mountains and water.

I hate it when people say things like ps1 or last gen graphics. So full of shit.

Install the game like a normal person to cut down on things like pop in and load times. Known fact by now.

I swear a new game comes out that has the same problems as other big names and gets completely shit on but when Skyrim does it, everything is just perfect.

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 03:35 PM
I hate it when people say things like ps1 or last gen graphics. So full of shit.

Install the game like a normal person to cut down on things like pop in and load times. Known fact by now.

I swear a new game comes out that has the same problems as other big names and gets completely shit on but when Skyrim does it, everything is just perfect.

I have installed it, if you can't see the things I mentioned then you must be blind or a Capcom fanboy. Installing games does not magically create better performance and or textures. Have you even played the game yet? I doubt it.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
I have installed it, if you can't see the things I mentioned then you must be blind or a Capcom fanboy. Installing games does not magically create better performance and or textures. Have you even played the game yet? I doubt it.
Yes it does. Its a fact. Installing a game to the HD reduces load times and an overall smoother texture mapping since it doesnt have to load from the disk

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Yes it does. Its a fact. Installing a game to the HD reduces load times and an overall smoother texture mapping since it doesnt have to load from the disk
Ok I will just ignore the things I mentioned and pretend they are not there. Magic.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Ok I will just ignore the things I mentioned and pretend they are not there. Magic.
sounds likes you dont like the game, so just dont play it? If it bothers you that much I wouldnt even bother. Personally I prefer gameplay over graphics but theres nothing wrong with the graphics at all

EnteringtheCosmos
05-22-2012, 04:30 PM
sounds likes you dont like the game, so just dont play it? If it bothers you that much I wouldnt even bother. Personally I prefer gameplay over graphics but theres nothing wrong with the graphics at all
Who said anything about not liking it? like I said I will ignore the popins and horrible textures(some places) and pretend that installing it magically fixed the game code and how the game engine runs the textures.

Darth Cuda
05-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Loading to hdd helps but doesnt fix everything. You both have valid points. No need to insult each other. I have 42 hdtv and play mostly an night its a minor thing but still i wonder wtf capcom?