PDA

View Full Version : Lag during online multiplayer

Stiminal
05-22-2012, 08:37 AM
Am I the only experiencing opponent cars and vehicle traffic jumping around on my screen?

It's driving me crazy and if I'm alone in having this issue, then the fault is most likely at my end, and maybe I'd be able to fix it. I do not suspect it to be, as all online session I've had in recent history have been as smooth as it gets

Joel78
06-06-2012, 02:20 AM
No, you're not the only one, when I was playing MP it used to jump all over the place too.

Reaper_Grim
07-19-2012, 01:22 AM
what i don't get is how someone can smash into traffic, spin around and still keep ahead of me?! it really angers me! sorry to vent.

vader99
07-27-2012, 05:48 AM
what i don't get is how someone can smash into traffic, spin around and still keep ahead of me?! it really angers me! sorry to vent.

I noticed a lot of that today. People pretty much total their cars and just keep going and I'm like WTF?

playmore
07-27-2012, 08:45 AM
Same here. It has to do something with the cars positions. Yesterday I crashed at least 4 times because I saw cars going perfectly fine then when I got extremely close they suddenly sitting across the road.

Other players flying out from bounds then popping out from nowhere in front of me whithout ghost mode on every track...

vader99
07-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Last night I was in a room with some drunk guy RAGING over this very thing. It was hilarious to hear him screaming over the DAMN BLUE TRUCK THAT WASN'T THERE A SECOND AGO!