PDA

View Full Version : All of The Above Video Achievement Guide(Good Spots to farm)

Kal_El
05-22-2012, 11:07 AM
If possible..add it to achievement guide...i thought it would be helpful..so i decided to put it together.. :)

Max Payne 3 : All of the Above Achievement/Trophy Guide(BEST SPOTS TO GRIND) - YouTube

JuSt BLaZe
05-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Nicely done man. After my Hard run and NYM I only had like 8 GRINDS left. Comes in handy thanks. :drunk

Barad
05-22-2012, 12:36 PM
This should come in handy, nice one.

Nozza XBA
05-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Sweet, this is perfect thanks! I was thinking making a complete Grinds Guide for this, but no need now!

pined5551
05-22-2012, 03:17 PM
I only need more shotgun kills really. After 4 playthroughs most of them are done for me now. Just a few collectibles to go! :)

Dm0ney811
05-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I have another place that also works for the "Fireworks" Grind. Chapter 8, checkpoint 5. There is a guy at the top of the stairs that shoots grenades at you. If you can take out the other 2 guys before he kills you with the grenades. You can stay behind cover and blow up the grenades as they come to you.

alogde
05-22-2012, 10:08 PM
i think a good place for the fireworks grind is chapter 8 checkpoint 4, kill the two guys coming down the stairs then the one in the middle just throws grenades or whatever but you can stay there untill your ammo finishes then reload, its so easy because theres no one shooting at you!!

Kal_El
05-22-2012, 11:34 PM
I have another place that also works for the "Fireworks" Grind. Chapter 8, checkpoint 5. There is a guy at the top of the stairs that shoots grenades at you. If you can take out the other 2 guys before he kills you with the grenades. You can stay behind cover and blow up the grenades as they come to you.

yeaaa damn y didn't i remember that guy..i assumed he died fast..lol i'll put an annotation :)

wwinterj
05-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Nice guide I'll be sure to use this for any grinds I'm missing. Thank you.

Ninja Sharingan
05-23-2012, 01:31 AM
Good work Kal El this will help.

SundaySunrise
05-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Kal El AMAZING video, really, I just wanted to share something that actually worked for me and may help a lot of people !
This is how to farm Bullet Cam kills and other kind of kills being possible to reload the checkpoint even after the Bullet Cam.
This is how it goes:

The first advice is, update your game and keep it connected to the internet, I don't know how or why, but when I went offline(even after the update), the needs of the grinds have changed, but when I was online they all were reduced(only 500 shotgun kills to platinum, 750 bullet cams to platinum), so here goes the advice and pay attention to those number once you can do things that weren't actually necessary to do.
I was looking for some way to farm those, especially the Cam Kills, once they usually only appear in the ending of a shootout sequency where you actually can't reload the checkpoint, so luckly I found a way to do it !
It works great with double pistols, shotgun, shootdodge and maybe if you wanna try the prone and lying in your back.
I've used just for shotgun, double damage and bullet cam, here's how:

STEP 1 : mode: easy,aim: soft lock(or do how you want, that doesn't really matter, just make things easier), CHAPTER 1, CHECKPOINT 4.

STEP 2 : Kills the guys in this level first level, THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO FARM, and get their weapons, you can get another pistol to make the double damage grind, and the shotgun, I suggest you get both.

STEP 3 : BEFORE you go to the next area, EQUIP the weapon you wanna farm, as it will save you some time about selecting it.
BUT, the shotgun won't be equipped, you only will carry it to the next area, now about the DOUBLE PISTOLS, you WILL be with both if you select them before entering!

STEP 4 : Kill all the guys, there are 4 guys, where the last one will be a bullet cam, ALSO, the guy behind the gate can be killed aswell, WITHOUT PRESSING THE BUTTON.

STEP 5 : Don't press the button, or it will probably get you to the next checkpoint, that's the trick!
Just reload checkpoint and there you go, you can kill all of them again, getting a fast bullet cam(once you're closer the guy that you kill) and you can do it again again and again!

It had to be detailed so no mistakes will happen, it's not hard, it's pretty easy actually, I just wanted to be sure everyone understand how it goes.

100% tested and works great(I've tested in the bullet cams, shotgun and double damage, I have the "All of the above" trophy, all grinds completed).
Good luck to all of you!

uhKillswitch
05-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Kal El AMAZING video, really, I just wanted to share something that actually worked for me and may help a lot of people !
This is how to farm Bullet Cam kills and other kind of kills being possible to reload the checkpoint even after the Bullet Cam.
This is how it goes:

The first advice is, update your game and keep it connected to the internet, I don't know how or why, but when I went offline(even after the update), the needs of the grinds have changed, but when I was online they all were reduced(only 500 shotgun kills to platinum, 750 bullet cams to platinum), so here goes the advice and pay attention to those number once you can do things that weren't actually necessary to do.
I was looking for some way to farm those, especially the Cam Kills, once they usually only appear in the ending of a shootout sequency where you actually can't reload the checkpoint, so luckly I found a way to do it !
It works great with double pistols, shotgun, shootdodge and maybe if you wanna try the prone and lying in your back.
I've used just for shotgun, double damage and bullet cam, here's how:

STEP 1 : mode: easy,aim: soft lock(or do how you want, that doesn't really matter, just make things easier), CHAPTER 1, CHECKPOINT 4.

STEP 2 : Kills the guys in this level first level, THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO FARM, and get their weapons, you can get another pistol to make the double damage grind, and the shotgun, I suggest you get both.

STEP 3 : BEFORE you go to the next area, EQUIP the weapon you wanna farm, as it will save you some time about selecting it.
BUT, the shotgun won't be equipped, you only will carry it to the next area, now about the DOUBLE PISTOLS, you WILL be with both if you select them before entering!

STEP 4 : Kill all the guys, there are 4 guys, where the last one will be a bullet cam, ALSO, the guy behind the gate can be killed aswell, WITHOUT PRESSING THE BUTTON.

STEP 5 : Don't press the button, or it will probably get you to the next checkpoint, that's the trick!
Just reload checkpoint and there you go, you can kill all of them again, getting a fast bullet cam(once you're closer the guy that you kill) and you can do it again again and again!

It had to be detailed so no mistakes will happen, it's not hard, it's pretty easy actually, I just wanted to be sure everyone understand how it goes.

100% tested and works great(I've tested in the bullet cams, shotgun and double damage, I have the "All of the above" trophy, all grinds completed).
Good luck to all of you!

A better spot for the bulletcams if you're just missing those is chapter VIII checkpoint 7 the place were you need to shoot the guy to rescue Passos. Aim, shoot, watch the cam wait for the really short sequence with Passos standing up and running away, reload checkpoint and repeat.
If you time it perfectly you can do it 6 times in 1 minute; at least 5.
Hope this helps

alogde
05-24-2012, 03:43 AM

cool posted same time, you sure its checkpoint 5, i thort it was 4, anyway i think it easy to accumulate the grinds over each playthroughs, that is if you are going to do all of them, i mean im still on chapter 13 of my first hard playthrough and ive allread got bloodbath platinum and bullet river pat, well mainly because i die alot just before getting to the next checkpoin, but i think i should improve over the course of the 1000.

TheSaferHouse
10-11-2012, 05:47 AM
nice guide, ty

csfreedom
10-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Nice job man! Congrats. :drunk