PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Difficulty Walkthrough

Seraphim17
05-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Here is a link to a full video walkthrough of the game on Hardcore with free aim, no golden guns, and full commentary. It should help for any of the difficulties that aren't timed.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0D7A1EF88E1D1BAC&feature=view_all

Hope it helps.

NightListenerUK
05-22-2012, 03:02 PM
It's helping me so far so thanks :)

Only thing is that this play style won't work for those two timed arcade modes which is a shame. Doubt I'll ever get the full 1000G on this game.

Seraphim17
05-22-2012, 03:24 PM
No, you're right, it won't. But NYM is not set to as high a difficulty, so with patience and perseverence you'll be able to beat them.

IrishGorilla47
05-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks, I am going to use this a lot.

ponypo2001
05-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Always like your guides mate. No idea why some dickwad felt the need to thumbs some of them down so much though? Thanks for sharing.

NightListenerUK
05-22-2012, 05:44 PM
No, you're right, it won't. But NYM is not set to as high a difficulty, so with patience and perseverence you'll be able to beat them.

That's true :) Thanks for the videos though - they are great. It's good to hear a fellow Brit on YouTube! Your Deus Ex walkthrough was also fantastic. Keep it up!

twotonkoala
05-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Damn.

I say damn, because I was hoping you did something secret and tricky for the boss fight at the end. I'm playing through on Hard, and as I'm sure others have run into, I have died so many times I'm just working off of the 2 painkillers it gives you, as well as the 2 you can find there. I just can't take the guys down fast enough with only 2 painkillers.

But, with that said, they're very well put together videos. I'll probably use these through my hardcore playthrough, if nothing else than to find some more painkillers along the way. Thanks for your effort.

Purple Hooter
05-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Nice work man - I didnt use it for my playthrough as I jumped right in on hard as I have played every MP game prior to this.

I do not understand why I see so many people bitching about the game being "too hard." The Max Payne series is notorious for being a challenging game and that is what I love about it, hence why I jumped right in on hard. I am currently doing my NYM run and I am about 50% complete. Going to have some delay as the new Ghost Recon was released today.

ll X ll
05-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Just finished it on Hardcore. I reached the end with only 4 painkillers left. What i did was blindfire at first while i am at cover. Then i started to peek + use bullet time to get off headshots fastly or leg shots (never in the chest) then when i was out of bullet time i just blind fired.

(Got into 3 last stands while i was in cover) then i just spammed RB RB RB RB RB left and right, left and right (Taking the 2 painkillers on the same line where you start of covering) while also getting kills and headshots. Managed to do it in 1 run which was great as i was thinking i will reset 10+ times. Onto oldschool!

JuSt BLaZe
05-22-2012, 09:32 PM
After I did my OLD SHOOL run now I immediately had to watch your fight with Becker on HARDCORE. Well done!