PDA

View Full Version : What to do, im stuck

Dark Link IV
05-22-2012, 08:23 PM
So im fighting RYU on the moon, and right after when u can press RT there wil come a scene that will spam your screen with difrent buttons. (A, B, Y and X)

I press, and I press but suddenly the games tells me i am game over.

What do I do here next to spamming my controller?

I really dont get it, I just keep failing at that part, please help!!!
I eventually hear that failing sound (beep) when i press a button and its game over.
I am pressing the buttons that show up on screen, There so many of them!
Is there a path or a code, I dont get it tried it 10 times now

Dark Link IV
05-22-2012, 09:06 PM
I am stuck @ 8:18
http://youtu.be/_dbSOAXBw-4

Doopliss SWE
05-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Just mash ABXY. Use your index and middle fingers if you need to. I did it on my first try without knowing about it beforehand with only my thumb, so I'm sure you can do it like this.

Dark Link IV
05-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Oke thanks, weird though I am getting that sound when u mispres or press a wrong button.
I thought there was an pattern or something. I will try it again tomorrow.

Rafie
05-27-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm having the same problem! LOL I was like, "WTF!" I got a perfect in the match against Ryu (too bad it doesn't count because the missions weren't available yet!) during the first part before the moon. It's all good though!

Lord Anakin
08-18-2012, 11:36 PM
when ready, use 4 fingers (2 for each hands I mean) and hammer them merciless, yo should get it fast :-)

jakelion
03-17-2013, 12:22 AM
This was really easy all you had to do was click all the bottoms at the same time, it's actually better to do this then press X first then move on to Y then to A then to B, etc.