PDA

View Full Version : will this get me robin?

ckingvengence
05-22-2012, 08:54 PM
at the moment i don't have the other dlc for this game (nightwing and robin) so i was wondering whether i would get the robin character for the challenge maps with this dlc or not, i'm thinking probably not but if anybody knows it would be very much appreciated.

InsaneKane87
05-22-2012, 09:38 PM
That would be nice but I don't think so. You would have to buy them separately if you want Robin for the challenges.

Axel 360
05-23-2012, 07:48 PM
That would be nice but I don't think so. You would have to buy them separately if you want Robin for the challenges.

Nice? My ass nice!!

I pay for that content, if they give it for free just for buying this new DLC Im gonna be really piss off with rocksteady.

Almsivi
05-28-2012, 01:47 PM
at the moment i don't have the other dlc for this game (nightwing and robin) so i was wondering whether i would get the robin character for the challenge maps with this dlc or not, i'm thinking probably not but if anybody knows it would be very much appreciated.

If you buy the GOTY edition you get all of the DLC and such, challenges, suits, and what not - otherwise, I believe no, you would have to buy them seperately...