PDA

View Full Version : Question about the classes

Optimus Grizley
05-22-2012, 09:05 PM
I just picked this game up and only played a little bit if the first mission. In a gameplay video it showed that there were character classes you could choose from. I only been been able to pick my weapons and customize them. Will I be able to choose a class further into the game? Kinda confused since gameplay video I watched showed 2 guys that would cloak and do some sweet things but yet I can't select a class to use.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-22-2012, 09:18 PM
I dont have the game yet. But i think classes are only for mp. You get scout, rifleman and forgot the 3rd as i only used scout :p

koopakiller64
05-22-2012, 09:45 PM
There's no classes in campaign. Throughout the campaign you unlock gear that you can bring into battle. Most of it is permament when you unlock them.

Optimus Grizley
05-24-2012, 10:21 PM
OK thank you

XcS Dead Deer
05-24-2012, 10:42 PM
There's no classes in campaign. Throughout the campaign you unlock gear that you can bring into battle. Most of it is permament when you unlock them.

There aren't any real "classes" in MP. As you progress you unlock weapons and attachments so you can customize your loadout to fit your needs (challenges)