PDA

View Full Version : Co-op FAILURE!!!

DakotaLPG
05-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Who thought it would be a good idea to not have any lobbies to search for to join co-op campaign or guerrilla mode???? I have no friends playing this! Now I am forced to become friends with random people to enjoy it. At least in GRAW 2, I was able to join a room and play as long as I wanted and then leave and find others to co-op with if I wanted to. Guerrilla mode is a pain to do alone!

AceBD
05-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I second this. I met probably 1/3 of my friends list on GRAW2. I can't believe this was overlooked.

I feel like such a negative ass lately when it comes to games.... but WOW. Just wow.

GIitch
05-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Luckily I have one friend that got this game and he has a friend that got it.

Red Cooley
05-23-2012, 05:51 AM
I love the franchise especially GRAW 2 but after reading feedback here and from friends it seems that they either rushed the release or did not care about gamer feedback from GRAW2.

I hope they release a patch and add lobbies although I am not sure if its possible at this point.

judd90
05-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Go to the official forums and make a thread on this (if there isn't already). If you get support they will patch it.

Red Cooley
05-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Go to the official forums and make a thread on this (if there isn't already). If you get support they will patch it.

They don't care and probably won't fix it. They flatly refused to fix issues with GRAW 2 including the Glitched achievement which according to them is our problem since we bought the game.

People have been bitching about the co-op all day on twitter and they are not bothering to respond.

Novotex
05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Really hope they fix this quickly

catbhoy
05-23-2012, 09:18 AM
Who thought it would be a good idea to not have any lobbies to search for to join co-op campaign or guerrilla mode???? I have no friends playing this! Now I am forced to become friends with random people to enjoy it. At least in GRAW 2, I was able to join a room and play as long as I wanted and then leave and find others to co-op with if I wanted to. Guerrilla mode is a pain to do alone!

that's bad news it was the same when halo's firefight was released for ODST, it simply doesn't work

Veedrock
05-23-2012, 09:28 AM
I love the franchise especially GRAW 2 but after reading feedback here and from friends it seems that they either rushed the release or did not care about gamer feedback from GRAW2.

They delayed the game so many times it was looking like the next Duke Nukem Forever. Definitely wasn't rushed.

Sarcasm
05-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Lol. I only got this game because 3 of the people I have played with for years were playing it already and we had all discussed it beforehand.

Also, since this is titled Co-op Failure, I was playing a mission, I was at one of those points where you have to stand in the 4 circles to open a door.
There were 3 of us playing at this point in time. We were all in our respective circles for about 5 minutes and the bot was nowhere to be found...

I reloaded the last checkpoint and watched 30 to see what he does... He was crawling into a wall. Wow. Not the only thing he did all night that drove us crazy, but definitely the worst.

CrippleTron33
05-26-2012, 12:50 PM

I seriously doubt this, as far as I know, people have been complaining about the continuous fire bug in RS:V2 and that's never been fixed.

Blue Thunder28
05-26-2012, 09:39 PM
I was very, very surprised when I found this out. Really disappointing, I have no one to play with! Guerrilla Mode looks like it could be very fun, also I wanna campaign co-op!!!! Such an unfortunate oversight... This game is sooo different from GRAW 2 especially online.. But I still like it overall.

Zero Armada
05-27-2012, 05:34 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing. What the hell were they thinking not giving Guerrilla mode a matchmaking search? Campaign is understandable, but Guerrilla mode? Literally NO ONE on my friend list has this game (then again, no one on my friend list ever has anything besides COD)

EDIT: Also, reading how everyone has the same problem, just add me. I'm willing to play whenever

Dan261
05-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I was so close to buying this game for Guerrilla Mode alone, but as soon as I heard this news I did a complete 180. Ubisoft needs to get with the times, there's no excuse for this.