PDA

View Full Version : Oh God, why...

H lAl T R E D
05-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Who's bright fucking idea was it, to put the "restart the entire level" button right beside one of the joysticks? You know, the ones you need to fuck back and forth to make some of the jumps on the extreme tracks? Why not make that the "Y" button?

"But Y is already mapped to something!"

Yeah, it's the fucking "have a heart attack and die" button. Useless in every way, except for getting "Nervous Twitch", and playing skill games.

So goddamn frustrating. Got to the end of "Way of the Ninja", and accidentally restarted the whole thing.

D4RTH G4TOR
05-23-2012, 02:21 AM
I have done that before. I did it on Inferno 3. Man was I about to go insane. That is now in the past now though. Finally have my 400/400. Keep at it man.

andami
05-23-2012, 04:17 AM
I've been there and done that. All I can say is that at least the second go 'round you'll get to that point with less faults, if you've learned anything that it.

MC Something
05-23-2012, 04:47 AM
I did this in Trials HD. I was hoping they'd add an "Are you sure you want to restart" prompt or something in Evo. Nope. They like to fuck with us.

red mist 85
05-23-2012, 08:51 AM
Who's bright fucking idea was it, to put the "restart the entire level" button right beside one of the joysticks? You know, the ones you need to fuck back and forth to make some of the jumps on the extreme tracks? Why not make that the "Y" button?

"But Y is already mapped to something!"

Yeah, it's the fucking "have a heart attack and die" button. Useless in every way, except for getting "Nervous Twitch", and playing skill games.

So goddamn frustrating. Got to the end of "Way of the Ninja", and accidentally restarted the whole thing.

I feel your pain!! I got passed the 3 dreaded planks in inferno 3 for the 1st time and then pressed the back button by mistake!! Haven't got passed them since. It's the only track I can't pass. Equally rage inducing is when you press the back button instead of the :bbut: button and you get put back to the start instead of the last checkpoint! Aaaahh!

mrj3d
05-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Done that as well. I feel your pain!

Toams07
05-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Equally rage inducing is when you press the back button instead of the :bbut: button and you get put back to the start instead of the last checkpoint! Aaaahh!

I do that A LOT after doing Platinum runs ..