PDA

View Full Version : How can i stop this?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Ok. When i play online on my own i dont use my turtles. For every other game its fine but on this i can still hear the twats who dont mute kinect and i can hear everything their doing and their screaming 2 year old. I have it set to headset online but i can still hear anyway to mute everyone other than one by one

eiVaL
05-23-2012, 05:18 PM
privacy > voice/text > friends only

koopakiller64
05-23-2012, 05:32 PM
See who is screaming by looking at upper right corner. Find them in recent players and Select the Mute option.

Also pressing start brings up the scoreboard. I'm not sure if it lets you mute or select their gamertag from there.

XcS Dead Deer
05-23-2012, 05:35 PM
See who is screaming by looking at upper right corner. Find them in recent players and Select the Mute option.

Also pressing start brings up the scoreboard. I'm not sure if it lets you mute or select their gamertag from there.

^^ This, or yelling at them to unplug their ****ing kinect. (though i did mine right away because i got tired of the kinect tutorial reminder and initialization every time i wanted to customize my loadout)

WalterWhite
05-23-2012, 05:42 PM
privacy > voice/text > friends only

This. Mute them all and never look back. Your online gaming experience will improve dramatically.

Burnout x360a
05-23-2012, 05:43 PM
This. Mute them all and never look back. Your online gaming experience will improve dramatically.

Not only dramatically but exponentially.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Thanks. Was a pain doing it one by one. Some of the convos i hear through kinect! things i didnt want to hear