PDA

View Full Version : (Question) Can anybody explain to me....

XcS Dead Deer
05-23-2012, 04:47 PM
What exactly does

Anything you can do....
Complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys

and

Actionable Intel
Complete 10 Coordinated Kills

mean? Because I have completed a Daily Friend Challenge (getting more than 0 explosive kills in a match, challenged by a friend of mine) but the achievement didn't pop. I have no idea what it means by "through all return fire volleys"

And also, is there a way to check what tactical/weapon challenges i need to complete without having to go into the mission? Because I haven't found out yet

Thanks
DD

eiVaL
05-23-2012, 05:24 PM
coordinated kills are when you mark and execute at the same time as your team

XcS Dead Deer
05-23-2012, 05:29 PM
coordinated kills are when you mark and execute at the same time as your team

Is this online or in single player?

WalterWhite
05-23-2012, 05:40 PM
This is my only gripe with this game right now. Some of the achievements seem a bit unclear, specifically the one you mentioned with the "fire volley" stuff. It doesn't seem to be explained anywhere what that even means, no instruction booklet and the digital manual in the extras section of the game doesn't explain everything. Also tracking the three wins on each map is insane. I'm thinking they want you to constantly use the horrible Uplay website to check your stats, as a proper in-game stat page seems to be the one thing missing from this game.

XcS Dead Deer
05-23-2012, 05:43 PM
This is my only gripe with this game right now. Some of the achievements seem a bit unclear, specifically the one you mentioned with the "fire volley" stuff. It doesn't seem to be explained anywhere what that even means, no instruction booklet and the digital manual in the extras section of the game doesn't explain everything. Also tracking the three wins on each map is insane. I'm thinking they want you to constantly use the horrible Uplay website to check your stats, as a proper in-game stat page seems to be the one thing missing from this game.

I've used U-Play from the xbox and the only thing you get are the rewards section and community newsfeed. None of which is really worth it, but i guess it's something free, so i wont complain about it. It could use a drastic revamp and keep track of challenges (similiar to battlelog for battlefield 3). Unless such a site exists and i'm not aware

WalterWhite
05-23-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry I meant to say the Ghost Recon network website, not Uplay exactly.