PDA

View Full Version : Domination Achievements Not Unlocking?!

OSUSmitty10
05-23-2012, 07:50 PM
So I was just on a team in conflict that won 667 to 14. Why the hell is conflict domination not unlocking?!

I've had the same problem with the siege domination achievement.

b1adernner
05-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Wondering the same thing myself. Got the bomb detonated within 2 minutes on Saboteur as well but no pop.

XcS Dead Deer
05-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Like i posted on the achievments section, are you all sure you were playing SQUAD match and not QUICK match? Because QUICK MATCH DOES NOT WORK, it has to be a SQUAD match.

If you dont know what i'm talking about, then you weren't in a squad match

Mr Magic
05-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Squad Match is like Clan Match. So if your just playing in a Squad that isn't Squad Match.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-24-2012, 12:11 AM
You must play in a squad. (like it says) so get some friends or join the sites squad and play a squad match. Select squad from the menu rather than MP. There annoying cheivos if you cant find a squad

GIitch
05-24-2012, 02:38 AM
How do the Domination achievements work? Can you just boost them in a squad match with two people?

WalterWhite
05-24-2012, 04:56 AM
I really don't like that you have to have a squad of four people to get these achievements. I don't have four friends who play this game, let alone all at the same time. It would be one thing if you could join or search for squads to play with in-game but you can't. So basically if I want these achievements I have to fuck around on message boards and find people to create a squad, ridiculous. So many hoops to jump through to play a damn game these days.

WalterWhite
05-24-2012, 04:58 AM
How do the Domination achievements work? Can you just boost them in a squad match with two people?

You can't even search for or start a squad match without four people.

MyPetWorm
05-24-2012, 05:28 AM
So many hoops to jump through to play a damn game these days.

Multiplayer -> Quick match. I can definitely see how big of a hoop that is :/

Squad match is designed for friends, clans, etc who want to play against other organised groups. Don't have one? Multiplayer -> Quick Match.

WalterWhite
05-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Multiplayer -> Quick match. I can definitely see how big of a hoop that is :/

Squad match is designed for friends, clans, etc who want to play against other organised groups. Don't have one? Multiplayer -> Quick Match.

You know what dickhead, I can do without the snarky dumbass remarks and an out of context reply. The point is if I want those achievements the only way to do it is how I described. I know how to find a multiplayer match, that not the issue. if what I wrote wasn't clear enough go back to third grade and learn to read, in the meantime go fuck yourself.

MyPetWorm
05-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Haha wow, welcome to the internet :D

Someone says something you don't like to hear and you whip out some big boy words and insults in reply xD

I was referencing your comment that games are so hard to deal with now. Achievements aren't essential. They're a completely optional part, that you do not have to do. They aren't even part of the game, they're part of xbox Live. So you're comment that games are difficult to deal with now couldn't possible be talking about achievements. Thus my reply was relevant. Seeing as you don't think so, I'll make it relevant for you;

Don't like some achievements? Don't go for them.

Problem solved :D Coming to a achievement site and complaing about them isn't going to help :D