PDA

View Full Version : Replaying level??

jamal2807
05-23-2012, 10:34 PM
I have one question!!So i heared about that stupid glitch!
But what do they mean with "DO NOT Replaying level before compelting the game"!

Also, here is my question!!
If you beat a Level at the end there are coming 2 choices
Next Level and Continue Playing.
I press sadly on the first leven Continue Playing,Did i unlesehd the glitch now?
Or do i unleashed the glitch only if i go to the main menu and press "Replay level"

pls anwesner

chrisk62
08-13-2012, 07:05 AM
Continuing Level & Restarting Level is fine. Its the option of Repeating Level from the main menu that causes the problem.

MeonOner
12-03-2012, 08:00 PM
I have one question!!So i heared about that stupid glitch!
But what do they mean with "DO NOT Replaying level before compelting the game"!

Also, here is my question!!
If you beat a Level at the end there are coming 2 choices
Next Level and Continue Playing.
I press sadly on the first leven Continue Playing,Did i unlesehd the glitch now?
Or do i unleashed the glitch only if i go to the main menu and press "Replay level"

pls anwesner

The glitch takes affect if you replay a past level before completing the entire game. I clicked 'continue playing' after I finished a level and had no problem with any of the achievements.

So basically DO NOT replay any level untill you have completed the entire game. Once you have beaten the game, you can go to replay level to replay it to collect any missing Jizo statue, animal cages, missing temples not visited and to use Futo in combat on all levels (except the boss levels) & etc.
NOTE: That there is another achievement that is glitched its called Tengu Friend (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/mini-ninjas/achievement/26245-Tengu-Friend.html). Look at the guide before hand, and read how to avoid the achievement glitching, and what to do and not do.