PDA

View Full Version : Any missable Achievements?

theduke1
05-23-2012, 11:20 PM
I cant see any of the secret achievements and just wanted to no if any are missable cheers

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-24-2012, 05:00 AM
I cant see any of the secret achievements and just wanted to no if any are missable cheers
Yea 2 quest related ones and theres 3 ending achievements as well that are missable I believe, from the sound of it

SPOILERS

Servitude: die during the final judgement
Peace: Choose to relax and not press on in the final judgment
Solitude: Chose not to fight dragon in the final battle

koga88
05-24-2012, 05:12 AM
Yes all of those ending ones are missable if you choose to continue on with the game as normal. There is a new game + however so you can always continue on again with your levels and items and pick up those achievements. Also good considering there is an achievement for beating it twice.

irriducibile87
05-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Yea 2 quest related ones and theres 3 ending achievements as well that are missable I believe, from the sound of it

SPOILERS

Servitude: die during the final judgement
Peace: Choose to relax and not press on in the final judgment
Solitude: Chose not to fight dragon in the final battle

What are the 2 quest related ones ?

LordBimble
05-25-2012, 05:42 AM
It also looks like "The Patron" achievement is missable. I didn't talk to Madeleine in Cassardis before I reached Gran Soren, and now it seems I've missed my chance.

Soopy
05-25-2012, 04:08 PM
It also looks like "The Patron" achievement is missable. I didn't talk to Madeleine in Cassardis before I reached Gran Soren, and now it seems I've missed my chance.

Neither did I but when I accepted the quest to get an idol for her it automatically unlocked.

Luomo
05-25-2012, 04:26 PM
can you just quit to dashboard and load your previous save to get all the endings or are you stuck once you choose one

Paka
05-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Since this is sort of related and anybody who is may look at this thread, want to ask: any of you working on an achievement guide/roadmap right now?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Into the manse is also a missable achievement. You get this during the side quest dutchess in distress, which is available very late in the game; in post game. To begin the quest, go to the dukes castle in grand soren an look for a lady to talk to. She gives you the quest

Crankafoo SL
07-26-2012, 05:04 AM
A note about the Duchess in Distress quest, if you are too far into the game it will instantly fail for you but you still have the outfit she gives you. You can still travel up to The Blighted Manse and wear the uniform to get in and snatch the Into the Manse achievement.