PDA

View Full Version : The number 1 accident of MGS

tysonrss
05-24-2012, 01:33 AM
It was a sad day for when I played MGS2 a second time altogether, second being on the 360(first on PS2).

I was doing so well for once, not getting caught, or killing anyone. Not making a single lick of noise. Until. I made it into the first chamber where the marines were. I was still getting used to the controls, and I mistakenly shot my USP...that alerted everyone. I was pissed...

Something a little similar on MGS3. After a cutscene, I thought I had my Mk equipped, after going for a guard's head, I soon realized he was dead. FML, my no kill playthrough ended right there. Also, this happened twice. I grabbed a guard to ask for information, and I slit his neck >.<. I hate Konami for assigning the B button as the slit neck option when the Y button is used for that exact thing. You have to use the B button to grab in the first place. WTF?

Share your MG WTF moments.

BosmaniaK
06-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Something a little similar on MGS3. After a cutscene, I thought I had my Mk equipped, after going for a guard's head, I soon realized he was dead. FML, my no kill playthrough ended right there. Also, this happened twice. I grabbed a guard to ask for information, and I slit his neck >.<. I hate Konami for assigning the B button as the slit neck option when the Y button is used for that exact thing. You have to use the B button to grab in the first place. WTF?

you do realize you can load a previous save and then have 0 kills again?

tysonrss
06-19-2012, 03:31 AM
But that's annoying.