PDA

View Full Version : I dunno...

sleepynow
05-24-2012, 10:19 AM
After the clone wars minikit glitch, I think I'm done with lego games....I've played them all except the Harry Potter ones. I don't want to go through another situation where I put energy into fulfilling the requirements and not getting the achievement....Makes me sad...

Chaos MAN
05-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Even if this one has glitches I will still pick it up because I love the lego games. If you like the lego games you should pick up the Harry Potter ones to, don't let a bad experience in clone wars ( the worst lego out ) stop you from buying this or Harry Potter lego.

HellspawnRei
05-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Even if this one has glitches I will still pick it up because I love the lego games. If you like the lego games you should pick up the Harry Potter ones to, don't let a bad experience in clone wars ( the worst lego out ) stop you from buying this or Harry Potter lego.

I will agree,Lego games are great and full of fun,no need to miss any if you like them.

Doopliss SWE
05-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Had to restart in the first Lego HP thanks to a glitch, so yeah... I'll wait with this.

kyboy
05-25-2012, 04:58 AM
if one glitchy achievement stops you from buying a game, then you're missing out on a lot of fun games. you shouldn't buy a game just for the achievements any way. they should just be a bonus. i love lego games, and i'm a superhero freak. i've had this pre ordered for awhile now. you get a mini lex luthor lego key chain, just like the joker and batman one from the first lego batman.

sleepynow
05-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, you guys are right....the lego games are alot of fun. It's just that the bitter achievement whore inside me shows up once in awhile. I will wait a little bit to get this one- let all the glitches get discovered before I start playing so I don't get mad....You wouldn't like me when I'm mad...Reminds me-here's the best joke you'll hear all day: Why did the Hulk cross the road? To SMASH CHICKEN!!!

nobbylou
05-29-2012, 05:42 PM
I've loved every minute of every lego game I've ever played! Lego batman was my first 1000g so nostalgia is also playing a part in this being a definite purchase :)

Planet Chuck
06-02-2012, 03:26 AM
The Lego Harry Potter games were probably the best Lego games made.

GalaxyRed13
06-02-2012, 04:56 AM
The only Lego game that I played that had a glitch in it was Pirates of the Caribbean, and that was only on one level, which fixed itself after I restarted the level.

mikeymud
06-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I guess I'm lucky - I haven't experienced any glitches. The Lego games are an easy 1000 points. However, after playing Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Batman, the Star Wars games, and most recently Pirates of the Caribbean, I think the games need something fresh. Hopefully the open world I hear about for Batman 2 will be just that, but for me, the gameplay has gotten a little stale.

Annalie
06-09-2012, 05:31 AM
if one glitchy achievement stops you from buying a game, then you're missing out on a lot of fun games. you shouldn't buy a game just for the achievements any way. they should just be a bonus. i love lego games, and i'm a superhero freak. i've had this pre ordered for awhile now. you get a mini lex luthor lego key chain, just like the joker and batman one from the first lego batman.

Who says he buys his games just for achievements? and so what if he does. all he said was that he fulfilled the requirement for one and it didn't unlock. that's a problem, especially for completionists like me.

obviously you're not 1 so you wouldn't understand. yea they're a bonus but "they were put there to be gotten" at the end of the day when im ready to start my achievement hunting. they all better unlock for my 100% and that's that.

OT: luckily ive never ran into a glitch in lego games. but i hope you don't have any issues with this one OP. lego batman was my first completed lego game.:pi hope 2 is just as fun.

im currently working on clone wars 3 and i really hate this one because they rarely give you Hints so you're stuck guessing what it is you're supposed to do next.(when other lego games give hints) im avoiding all future star wars lego games. sucks i choose it over the first one. but i have to hurry up and be done with it before lego batman 2 hits the shelves in 10 days.

Rep
06-09-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm still picking the game up regardless of the glitches. I love playing the LEGO games way too much to not play it because of a simple glitch with an achievement.

JohnAizen
06-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Honestly I've never had any of the lego games glitch on me and I'm just glad that all of them continue to entertain me and raise my gamerscore lol

kyboy
06-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Who says he buys his games just for achievements? and so what if he does. all he said was that he fulfilled the requirement for one and it didn't unlock. that's a problem, especially for completionists like me.

obviously you're not 1 so you wouldn't understand. yea they're a bonus but "they were put there to be gotten" at the end of the day when im ready to start my achievement hunting. they all better unlock for my 100% and that's that.

OT: luckily ive never ran into a glitch in lego games. but i hope you don't have any issues with this one OP. lego batman was my first completed lego game.:pi hope 2 is just as fun.

im currently working on clone wars 3 and i really hate this one because they rarely give you Hints so you're stuck guessing what it is you're supposed to do next.(when other lego games give hints) im avoiding all future star wars lego games. sucks i choose it over the first one. but i have to hurry up and be done with it before lego batman 2 hits the shelves in 10 days.

I was just stating that it IMO, its pretty dumb to buy a game just based off achievements. But to each their own i guess. I enjoy achievement hunting. I am a completionist. I have OCD with stuff like that. But achievements in a game dont bother me.. Its just a game. Games are meant to have fun.. and that comes first, (yes, this is an achievement forum) but im not going to sweat about a glitchy achievement, or not buy another game from that developer bc of an achievement not popping when it should. Everyone has their own opinion and thats mine.

kyboy
06-12-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm still picking the game up regardless of the glitches. I love playing the LEGO games way too much to not play it because of a simple glitch with an achievement.

this... this is how it should be. but everyone's different.

LittleAngelFox
06-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I think it i spretty sad that you buy your games just for the achevments and not the actual game content. All legos games are fun and you should not worry about the achevments if you want to play them.

Walecs360
06-13-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty lucky with Lego games. I 100% completed six of them without ever getting any single glitch. I've just bought the first Lego batman. Never watched the movies/read the comics, but I love Lego games. Also, I'm planning to buy Pirates of the Caribbean as I enjoyed the movies (still have to watch the fourth though) and I might pick up the ones coming out this one, though I have never watched Batman or the DC Heroes nor Lord of the Rings.

bLaKgRaVy
06-14-2012, 03:14 PM
I've 1000'd 7 of them (Batman, Star Wars Complete, Star Wars II, Star Wars III, Indiana Jones 1, Indiana Jones 2, Pirates), and the only two glitches I've come across were in Star Wars Complete and Indiana 2.

I've never touched either Harry Potter game, and don't intend to.

For SW, on the Endor level when crossing the river, my game froze. Never happened a second time, even when doing the fucking super stories and going for the white and blue minikits.

For SW II, I had heard of a freezing glitch on the last level when flying the Falcon out of the Death Star that had something to do with the controller vibration and the bloom effect. Luckily, I had read about this before the game, so I turned each of them off. The game never froze :)

In Indiana 2, there was a level in The Last Crusade where you were driving a tank (or driving away from a tank, I can't remember) and you were driving down a ravine. The game froze on me twice during that scene.

Those are the only two times my Lego games have messed up *crosses fingers* *knocks on wood*

Wicelow
06-14-2012, 05:24 PM
I feel very lucky right now because I've 100%ed all 9 LEGO "adventure" games and I did not encounter any glitch at all !

Really looking forward to Batman 2 :-]

i fist brown i
06-16-2012, 03:23 AM
no glitches for me either and ive done every one but the first star wars.

lego games are the best.

euanpetrie
06-17-2012, 10:31 PM
After the clone wars minikit glitch, I think I'm done with lego games....I've played them all except the Harry Potter ones. I don't want to go through another situation where I put energy into fulfilling the requirements and not getting the achievement....Makes me sad...

Too bad I thought the HP's were the best except Indiana Jones 1

sleepynow
06-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Well, thought I'd finish up lego star wars the complete saga (I stopped playing it because of a game breaking glitch in the attack of the clones superstory) and I got the glitch again. I even installed the game, which seems to help with glitches, but no luck. Glitchy achievements are bad enough, but when the game breaks on you, that's a whole new level of stupidity. I'm not wasting anymore time or money on telltale's glitchy pieces of garbage. It's too bad, lego batman 2 looked great, and lego lotr has tons of potential. sigh.

jasonjuk
06-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Has anyone even come across any glitches cos I'm over 60% complete and I havent come across one yet :s

sleepynow
06-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh, there's glitches in there somewhere... and I'll find them if I ever play this game lol! I wonder though- would there be glitches on ps3 as well? Would the problems be platform specific, or if there's an issue would all versions be affected? I actually do want to play this game, and I'd try it on ps3 if it was more stable. Any thoughts?

Annalie
06-19-2012, 12:09 PM
If there is glitches on an xbox360 game then you bet your ass the PS3 has the same glitches and maybe even worse.

Rep
06-19-2012, 12:12 PM
The only glitches I have encountered thus far were starting Free Play but without my second character. I should have two, not one! The vehicles doing that isn't really a big problem, though. Just rotate your screen around and it will eventually be there. It happened a lot when I had another vehicle right next to where the mini-kit one should be.

tripleb2k
06-19-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm opposite of a lot of people having only played Lego Harry Potter and none of the other titles. Regardless, this game looks like a lot of fun. Fully voiced Joker + Lego = WIN

x Son of WolF x
06-19-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm interested in this one. However after getting 1k in the complete lego stars wars saga i said i'd never play a lego game again. It was just such a grind. Was so long ago i barely remember but i know it took forever to get my last couple of achievements. Do lego games still take so long? Or maybe that one was extra long cause it's 6 parts? Any info from experienced lego players? I'd like to play this one but i'd also like to keep my 100%.