PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding little sister/big daddies.

Elfire313
08-29-2007, 01:59 PM
So I'm going for the, save all of the little sisters achievements. But here's my problem.

I've rescued every little sister I've found so far, 2 and I've killed every big daddy I've found, about 5 or so...

So I'm not very far into the game, the gardens place to be specific. I wanted to know if there is any way I can find the little sisters after their big daddy is dead. Can I go back later to get them?

If no, do you think I should just start over?

beetlejuice101
08-29-2007, 02:14 PM
On each level, if you press the Start button it will show you how many sisters are on the level. If you rescue/save the sister the icon will change.

So just backtrack to your past levels and check if there are any sisters left.

The Mr B's respawn, the sisters don't.

So if you still need a sister for a specific level just follow a Big Daddy till he calls one out of their hidey hole.

Lunacy182
08-29-2007, 02:14 PM
You don't have to kill every big daddy. They just keep re-spawning.
Yes, you can go back to different levels to get the little sisters.

Elfire313
08-29-2007, 02:16 PM
I love my life, thanks so much guys! :)

Zef
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
You need to follow Big Daddies around until they 'summon' a Little Sister to protect, just killing Big Daddies as soon as you find them is not the best tactic at all. The FAQs talk about finding Little Sisters, so have a read of that thread to get the gist of it.

If you can't find any Big Daddies then go and do some of the sotry related stuff because eventually more of them will respawn. Find one and follow it to one of the air vent 'Hidey Holes' that Little Sisters come out of. This could take a few minutes or even longer, but just be patient.

And you can go back to areas to find Little Sisters, so you could just carry on through the city then go back when you feel like it. It is just easier and quicker to get them all whilst you are there to begin with.