PDA

View Full Version : Scout bugged?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Right ive been having alot of problem with this class. Firstly it takes up to 3 hits to kill someone even a headshot can be sponged. Accuracy is terrible i never get hit markers even tho im aiming straight at them down the scope even a laser sight! after about 5 shots still nothing same from point blank. However with the other two classes i can kill someone in one shot, Kill them with pinpoint aim from miles away. The snipers (most powerful weapons) take 1-4 hits to kill if you can hit them where the assault rifles take 1-3 hits to kill and are stupidly accurate.

Anyone else having similar issues.

Pr0ph3cy
05-24-2012, 05:37 PM
going Prone increases accuracy and reduces recoil. When your a sniper and lag gets in the way it's hard to kill people. Ubisoft servers are really dumb atm.

Use the SMGs and go prone near the objective = winning

Da Doc
05-24-2012, 06:25 PM
I haven't had a problem yet with my Scout class. Haven't used it much since I stick to my Assault class but it seemed to kill people just fine.

XcS Dead Deer
05-24-2012, 06:47 PM
I personally have noticed anything, and it is my highest leveled class. Unless i need the swiftness, I usually only take a shot with my bipod up to increase accuracy. I usually end up using a MATCH trigger and under-gas my weapons to increase control. Between that and aiming for the head, i'm usually successful

WalterWhite
05-24-2012, 06:53 PM
I think the problem you might be experiencing is due to lag. I've been in a few matches now where guys don't go down and it's not limited to the Scout class. I have both done and seen (via UAV) people emptying clips into someone and they don't die and also experienced it with melee. The lag in this game doesn't seem to just be guys rubberbanding around it seems to make everything really wonky. Just an idea...

essentre
05-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I haven't used it in the release yet but the few times I played as Scout in the Beta it was extremely frustrating. Every shot i fired missed or didn't do any damage to the enemy. It has to be some bad lag in this game because it isn't much better with the Rifleman class either sometimes.

MeonOner
05-24-2012, 07:48 PM
The most it take for me to kill someone with the sniper is 2 shots. Im using it now to level it up to level 10. But on accuracy its really off. I shoot straight and miss, I aim the sights a little higher than the enemy and still miss. It could be some lag going on.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-24-2012, 08:43 PM
The most it take for me to kill someone with the sniper is 2 shots. Im using it now to level it up to level 10. But on accuracy its really off. I shoot straight and miss, I aim the sights a little higher than the enemy and still miss. It could be some lag going on.

This is my main problem. I always miss even tho im right on them even with the damn laser!. Its currently level 12 but i started using assault and ive been raping so i think ill just stick with that for now. O do reckon its lag i have some matches where the recon is fine but 85% of the times its poor. The lag in MP atm is ridiculous tho.!

essentre
05-25-2012, 01:34 PM
The lag in MP atm is ridiculous tho.!

It is SOOOO bad. It gets so frustrating when you're firing at guys right in front of you and can't kill them.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Then an hour later one of you dies.

MyPetWorm
05-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Then an hour later one of you dies.

Then their servers go down.

:/

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Ha was just about to post.. I say that and look what happens.