PDA

View Full Version : Achievement requirements

Josh Brown
05-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Is having to play with free aim to get the cheeves for difficultly intentional or do you think it's something rockstar will patch this? I've just started my second play through on hard and I'm struggling, I can live with the extra damage but it's the free aim that's causing me problems

ColdSpider72
05-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Is having to play with free aim to get the cheeves for difficultly intentional or do you think it's something rockstar will patch this? I've just started my second play through on hard and I'm struggling, I can live with the extra damage but it's the free aim that's causing me problems

Yes, It's intentional. It is part of what makes it 'HARD'.

HabsCen10ial
05-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Keep trying and you will get better at it. My first playthrough on hard was a struggle with free aim. I'm now playing my second playthrough on hardcore and besides a few tough parts I'm actually finding this easier because I'm getting better with my free aim.

Practice makes perfect!

Nevander
05-25-2012, 02:20 AM
I think after I do Hard, I'm going to do Old School and NYM (normal) and get the rest of the achievements that I can and call it a day.

This game pisses me off too much. Not worth my time or stress to do Hardcore or NYM Hardcore.

Hard games isn't my style. I play games for fun, not to rage hard at them, especially if the game has bullshit flaws.