PDA

View Full Version : From A Different Sky- Part 1

tkhbecker
05-24-2012, 10:38 PM
In Part 1 you have a total of 6 mini quest (From A Different Sky 1-6) in which you find an item (Badge of Vows 1-6) which are listed as Quest Items.

Does anyone know IF you can sell these or do you have to keep them thru part 10? I ask for the reason theyre worth 5K a piece and you have 6 for a grand total of 30k. I know money isnt a real issue in the game but 30K would be a nice little change in the purse... LOL

EnteringtheCosmos
05-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Not sure about that but if you do some exploring you can come across large bags of coins with 20,000+ in, also bandits, thieves and rogues always drop a good amount of coin plus you can do some of those board quests that require a number of kills on certain monsters that can bag 20-100k

Darth Cuda
05-24-2012, 11:52 PM
I did all of them in the first town too, havent went fir the others yet.

BBowles
05-25-2012, 01:46 AM
Where do you start these? Apparently I missed them if they can be done in the first town >_>

tkhbecker
05-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Where do you start these? Apparently I missed them if they can be done in the first town >_>Look on the board at the Pawn's Guild.

silentdante
05-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Where do you start these? Apparently I missed them if they can be done in the first town >_>
gotta spend the dollar to download them, then the board in the pawn guild in gran whatever it's called (the big city) down the stairs they have the first 6, do those you get 4 more, i haven't finished those 4 so i dunno if there are even more to do after.

i thought about selling them but they are listed as a quest item, but then again maybe if you do sell them the black cat will have them cause you do need them? not sure.

BBowles
05-25-2012, 03:38 AM
gotta spend the dollar to download them, then the board in the pawn guild in gran whatever it's called (the big city) down the stairs they have the first 6, do those you get 4 more, i haven't finished those 4 so i dunno if there are even more to do after.

i thought about selling them but they are listed as a quest item, but then again maybe if you do sell them the black cat will have them cause you do need them? not sure.

Hmm, I downloaded them before firing up the game the first time. Reread the desciption in the marketplace:

"Some quests may only be taken on or completed at certain points in the story, or with certain combinations of vocations and skills. A maximum of 6 quests appear on each notice board at a time. Please clear a few if you don't see your new purchases right away."

Guess I need to progress more, clear other quests, or change my vocations. Any info you guys have would be helpful, especially in regards to vocations (as I don't wish to change my party setup, but will if needed - running strider, strider, fighter, mage). I've completed 1 of the 4 Wyrm Hunt quests so far in regards to the story.

Thanks for the input.