PDA

View Full Version : Anything you can do... Achievement.

a7x4lyf3
05-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Anyone figure out what this means yet? "Complete a daily friend challenge through all return fire volleys" what does that even mean? I hate how they weren't too descriptive with some of the achievements in this game.

o D M C o
05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
its something to to do with beating a friends challenge and then sending it back to them. I assume that they then have to better your score and send the challenge back to you. No idea how many times you have to do this back and forth before one of you gets the achievement. I dont know whether returning a challenge which your friend then fails is good enough. 'Through all return fire volleys' makes it sound there is a set number of times the challenge has to trade between you before it becomes possible to unlock the achievement.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Well i beat a friend challenge then sent it back i imagine when he sends it back to me ect ect one of us will get it.

TigerGenocide
05-25-2012, 07:25 PM
I completed a friend challenge, sent it to him, he beat mine and sent it back to me, I beat his and sent it back to him, and nothing so far.

I doubt this is the method. After so many returns, you get to the point where it's just about impossible to beat the other guys challenge.