PDA

View Full Version : Question bout trading and seeker token quest

AboveHunter
05-25-2012, 06:00 AM
ok so i've only found one seeker token where are the rest? and also is it possible to trade quest related items like say catacomb skulls and such?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 06:13 AM
ok so i've only found one seeker token where are the rest? and also is it possible to trade quest related items like say catacomb skulls and such?
the seekers are randomly found in chests everywhere. As for quest items, people can gift certain quest items to you through the rift. You can also dupe items that way

tkhbecker
05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
You can also find 2 Seeker Coins right outside the Enlistment Encapment.

Easy way to get them is to the cliff near the entrance/exit closets to Cassadin (starting village) you can look down and see a chest. In the chest is a Judgement (2H Hammer) same area has a coin. Follow the rocks along towards the beach and youll find another.

Also it seems like these tokes (as well as most chests) respawn after some time.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Even easier way to get them is find one and have the guy at the black cat forge a bunch for you :)

tkhbecker
05-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Even easier way to get them is find one and have the guy at the black cat forge a bunch for you :)How much will it cost? I tried to forge a ring which gives XP boost for a short and sells for 3k+ but I asked him to dupe it and he wants 30k+. I know seeker coins sell for 2K so Im just wondering?

EDIT: I also know that IF he forges everything is purely cosmetic and no stats.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 07:17 PM
How much will it cost? I tried to forge a ring which gives XP boost for a short and sells for 3k+ but I asked him to dupe it and he wants 30k+. I know seeker coins sell for 2K so Im just wondering?

EDIT: I also know that IF he forges everything is purely cosmetic and no stats.
cost about 4k each time. And these have no stats its just an item

tkhbecker
05-26-2012, 02:16 AM
cost about 4k each time. And these have no stats its just an itemI just found the price. As for the stats only reason I included the saying was do to the fact when I first read it he said something about on stats. I was hoping I could dupe weapons or armor but its a no go.

BTW thanks for all the attention to detail with all your threads/post. They have been very informative.