View Full Version : Stunt Parks

basti memphis
05-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Maybe we can help each other...

Anyone know how to geht this?

http://i48.tinypic.com/bhdbf5.jpg

toythatkills
05-25-2012, 08:48 AM
IIRC, you have to land where (2) is, and drive around to it. I'm pretty sure you can use the ramp at the side (1) to land there, but if not just have a look around.

http://i.imgur.com/YzOCT.jpg

basti memphis
05-25-2012, 08:58 AM
ok. will try that

next one LOL
http://i48.tinypic.com/jpig09.jpg

toythatkills
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
For that one, you have to get on top of the huuuge pipe/bridge, the one you can see there with the arrows on. Once you're on top of that, you can just follow it round really easily. There's a ramp to get onto it, somewhere over to your right. Should be easy enough to find.

CYBER GRIMM
05-25-2012, 09:21 AM
i tryed using the ramp with the red and white striped bar, i got close by doing a front flip and catching the edge of the platform but still fell off.

tbh it feeks like they went out of thier way with some of these crates and trophies by putting them just out of reach.

toythatkills
05-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Yeah I tried that for ages too! I like the placement, they're all actually really easy to get, but you just have to work out how. I like that that one had a really "obvious" solution that makes you try it over and over but actually, the solution is something completely different. It's fun.

CYBER GRIMM
05-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah I tried that for ages too! I like the placement, they're all actually really easy to get, but you just have to work out how. I like that that one had a really "obvious" solution that makes you try it over and over but actually, the solution is something completely different. It's fun.

if you not gonna help with the solution then please refrain from posting.

toythatkills
05-25-2012, 09:54 AM
if you not gonna help with the solution then please refrain from posting.

I already posted the solution. Maybe want to try and read the thread before going mental at me?

CYBER GRIMM
05-25-2012, 09:59 AM
I already posted the solution. Maybe want to try and read the thread before going mental at me?

apologies, i see it now. think you posted the solution at the time i made my 1st post which is why i didnt see it.

ShortyTHEone
05-25-2012, 01:47 PM
If your Having Problems getting some Things i can Show you online. I guess i saw the Option for the Stunt Parks in Multiplayer mode

Redskinsfan26
05-25-2012, 03:33 PM
If you need help with some of the crates, I'll show you how to reach some of them.

Make sure to send me a message letting me know you need help.

GT: Thrashballer

DJ BIG GOUJI
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
For the first one, I used a boost powerup from a box and flew into it off one of those cagey looking ramps. I had to angle fly slightly off the left side of the map.

All I need is one more part on perilous park, but I can't find it. lol

Midnight_Jasper
05-26-2012, 08:29 PM
IIRC, you have to land where (2) is, and drive around to it. I'm pretty sure you can use the ramp at the side (1) to land there, but if not just have a look around.

http://i.imgur.com/YzOCT.jpg i have tried this and there is no way to get this that way the top is block so you cant get around. This is my last crate i need any help or video?

HavokAndChaos
05-27-2012, 02:31 AM
i have tried this and there is no way to get this that way the top is block so you cant get around. This is my last crate i need any help or video?

Found a nice little video on youtube that details how to get all the crates in Crimson Park, and the crate you're trying to get is at starts at about 6:50 (there is two on the way towards that one but you have to watch how to get them to see how to get to your desired one.)

Joy Ride Turbo - Crimson Park Part Boxes - YouTube

Midnight_Jasper
05-27-2012, 03:17 AM
That was simple thank you!

nateeasy
05-27-2012, 04:37 AM
Protip: Play the stunt parks on 300HP. Your cars will be faster.

DJ BIG GOUJI
05-27-2012, 06:44 AM
lol I guess I took the much more difficult path to that one but I still got it.

basti memphis
05-27-2012, 07:36 AM
nice video :D

Got all Parts and Trophies Yesterday :D Now i need lots of coins to buy all cars :D

nateeasy
05-27-2012, 08:59 AM
I got all the parts. Still need about 15 trophies in each park.

DarkGin87
05-27-2012, 01:54 PM
nice video :D

Got all Parts and Trophies Yesterday :D Now i need lots of coins to buy all cars :D

How you get the trophy on crimson park were the half pipe area is(straight ahead when you first start)

It the highest one on the map

basti memphis
05-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Equiped with the Blue Nitro straight to the Half Pipe and then kick the Boost in.
You need the Blue Extra Boost for many Trophies

tunaleg
11-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Does anyone else find it weird that we have to collect trophies in order to unlock achievements?