PDA

View Full Version : White chain icon in MP lobby?

AdamAsh
05-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Anyone know what the chain icons mean in the multiplayer lobby? Was in a lobby with some crew members last night and noticed we all had a white chain link icon next to our names. One of us had a solid white chain and bullhorn fingers?

What do all these icons mean? Why do games use vague icons with no explanation!

Gageamatron
05-25-2012, 09:23 AM
Chain links means in a party.

AdamAsh
05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Chain links means in a party.

Simple as that! Any idea what the devil horn fingers mean?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 12:29 PM
I have a question. My crew tag x360a is gold while everyone else is white any idea why? I did think it could be because the crew is in the world top 20.

Tk l GaMBit
05-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi I am not sure but I think your crew tag is just gold because it is the tag of your own crew. For me my crew tag is gold as well while all the other crew tags are white ( except of those who belong to my own crew). So I think it is just put in another color to recognize your own men quicker.

But as I said it is just a guess

Gageamatron
05-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Hi I am not sure but I think your crew tag is just gold because it is the tag of your own crew. For me my crew tag is gold as well while all the other crew tags are white ( except of those who belong to my own crew). So I think it is just put in another color to recognize your own men quicker.

But as I said it is just a guess

You would be correct.

O0mix0O
05-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Didn't really want to start a new thread so I'll just piggyback off of this one :)

In the lobby I'll sometimes see a > Any ideas what this is?
EG:

>O0mix0O

The Duke of Darkness
05-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Didn't really want to start a new thread so I'll just piggyback off of this one :)

In the lobby I'll sometimes see a > Any ideas what this is?
EG:

>O0mix0O

It's to show that player has voted for a map.

O0mix0O
05-26-2012, 06:43 PM
AH, excellent thanks for clearing that up :D