PDA

View Full Version : Random fun in dragon's dogma

Sedated
05-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Can't believe how rude people are.

tkhbecker
05-25-2012, 12:34 PM
YouTube vids like this is a waste of internet resources.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Personnally my idea of fun is picking people up and then throwing them off cliffs

tkhbecker
05-26-2012, 02:29 AM
Can't believe how rude people are.
Didnt mean to come across as rude. My style of fun isnt crawling all over the south end of a north bound bison and stabbing it. I guess I outgrew those days when I was in Elementary School.

Kunduz
05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Personnally my idea of fun is picking people up and then throwing them off cliffs
Agreed, that is what makes this game great

Legasee
05-26-2012, 04:47 AM
I once made a mistake and grabbed one of my pawns and threw her at the enemy. It was pretty funny.

Paka
06-01-2012, 08:16 PM
This is pretty cool; pig toss! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuE3w0JDtbY

I once made a mistake and grabbed one of my pawns and threw her at the enemy. It was pretty funny.

Pwned! ;) Also did the same, but chucked her at a villager by accident.

My pawn has been used by so many players that I'm starting to think of my Arisen as a pimp. My pawn ho always gets the goods and asked if she performed well. :p Seems almost every time I stay at an inn she's come back from being used.

Akatsuki Sensor
06-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Earlier today I was dicking around in Gran Soren, I hadn't used the Levitate core skill before so I assumed it was infinite, and levitated you until you hit the floor, it had been around 3-4 hours of me gearing up, sorting out my inventory and what not without saving. Jumped from the tallest building in Gran Soren. Not a good idea.

@tkhbecker - Way to be a dick :blunt

tkhbecker
06-01-2012, 08:46 PM
@tkhbecker - Way to be a dick :bluntThe original video posted here was infantile as most videos and or comment from youtube

Akatsuki Sensor
06-02-2012, 01:15 AM
The original video posted here was infantile as most videos and or comment from youtube

In no way am I disagreeing with you, of course children will be playing it and finding immature things that adults won't find funny, It's bound to happen, being a jerk won't stop that, and it won't make you look any better either.

cheevo360
06-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Well I don't care if child rude. I usually ignore them. If child or noob being rude then better play COD instead and leave people who real enjoying. Wish but modern times lots of sily children or noobs who wanna crazy. Lol

Akatsuki Sensor
06-02-2012, 02:49 AM
Well I don't care if child rude. I usually ignore them. If child or noob being rude then better play COD instead and leave people who real enjoying. Wish but modern times lots of sily children or noobs who wanna crazy. Lol

That's the best thing to do, ignore 'em. Ignore everyone who pisses you off, otherwise you just make yourself look like an ass and get even more people who piss you off.