PDA

View Full Version : Play.com Guide order?

metallicorphan
05-25-2012, 01:32 PM
Has anybody ordered the guide form Play.com?,i was hoping to get it delivered today,but that doesn't seem the case even though i ordered it last week(and got the email saying its on its way)

has anybody else received the guide from Play.com yet?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Has anybody ordered the guide form Play.com?,i was hoping to get it delivered today,but that doesn't seem the case even though i ordered it last week(and got the email saying its on its way)

Is it a different guide than the brady games one? I have that one and its probably one of the most useful guides Ive ever bought, aside from final fantasy and dark souls

metallicorphan
05-25-2012, 01:54 PM
yeah its the Bradygames one,it looked nice and thick from the picture,and been looking forward to the game since announced,so thought i would get the guide as well,good to know its a good one

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SFHKCP0sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 02:04 PM
yea thats the one I have. Amazing guide. I picked it up in person though, didnt order it through play.com

romanzad
05-25-2012, 03:37 PM

I haven't received my guide either mate, mine was dispatched tuesday so Im assuming its 3-5 day delivery

metallicorphan
05-25-2012, 07:08 PM
yeah i think mine was Tuesday as well,i was actually thinking it was going to be earlier than today's release date like they sometimes do(and i just presumed the 3-5 days was to cover their asses)

here's hoping for a Saturday morning delivery,but not confident :(

on another note,good job its this Friday and not next Friday,because then it would be the Wednesday after if not the Saturday because of the two bank holidays

metallicorphan
05-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Is it a different guide than the brady games one? I have that one and its probably one of the most useful guides Ive ever bought, aside from final fantasy and dark souls

I am actually a bit puzzled with this guide

after the prologue,on page 76 it has the introduction where the Dragon takes your heart and then you choose your Vocation

but then pages 77-83 are for the Ancient Quarry,Blighted Manse and Bluemoon Tower and has a quest about killing a Griffin...it all seems a bit too advanced for where it is in the guide

and then page 84 is back to Cassardis and the introduction to the games features like the notice boards and your first pawn(when not including the prologue)

so are pages 77-83 in the wrong place?,because they certainly seem it

romanzad
05-27-2012, 08:40 AM
I am actually a bit puzzled with this guide

after the prologue,on page 76 it has the introduction where the Dragon takes your heart and then you choose your Vocation

but then pages 77-83 are for the Ancient Quarry,Blighted Manse and Bluemoon Tower and has a quest about killing a Griffin...it all seems a bit too advanced for where it is in the guide

and then page 84 is back to Cassardis and the introduction to the games features like the notice boards and your first pawn(when not including the prologue)

so are pages 77-83 in the wrong place?,because they certainly seem it

yeah it seems they put the areas in alphabetical order and then changed their minds at some point :confused:

metallicorphan
05-27-2012, 10:13 PM
yeah i have pretty much 100 guides that i buy,and this has to be one of the worse,you may as well thrown the pages up in the air and let them land and they would of been in a more useful order