PDA

View Full Version : Are the server's down

AW Fubucious
05-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Just wanted to know are the server's down for everyone i cant connect keep telling me to try later.

MyPetWorm
05-25-2012, 02:19 PM
They're down.

AW Fubucious
05-25-2012, 02:22 PM
thanks it finally let me connect

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Back up now.

EDIT: Back down now...

Dark Link IV
05-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Same here, maybe that explained the lag this last day.
Maybe they are resetting or updating, let hope its that instead of some malfunction.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Its officially released in the uk today maybe its something to do with that.

Death shrimp X
05-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Cant even play campaign co op with my buddy

AW Fubucious
05-25-2012, 02:42 PM
down again suck's

MyPetWorm
05-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Cant even play campaign co op with my buddy

It's still not up for me either. When the servers down, its like playing the game offline. You can't do any online activity.

Tartan Soldier
05-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Total joke, they need to get it sorted.

jpg30
05-25-2012, 05:42 PM
it keeps going down then goes back online for me.

as long as it gets sorted that's the important thing, they should have it done though before the game is out though imo.

Kugsen
05-25-2012, 07:19 PM
I can't play this online at all. I've been trying all day, and I assumed it was the servers, but my friend isn't having any problems.
There's no problem with my connection as I've been playing max Payne 3 multiplayer all day.
Really annoying.

Harvey Domino
05-25-2012, 09:14 PM
It wouldn't let me connect for a while and when it finally did I loaded up my rifle class that was a lvl 22 and now its 17. Pretty pissed. There's God awful lag that makes the game unplayable and then the lobbies wont even start some times. Hope they fix this shit soon and yes I know its only been out for a couple of days but that was what the beta was for....

Rant over sorry, just really wanna keep playing this game.

fear30x
05-25-2012, 09:46 PM
sever went down Friday 5:15pm eastern here

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 10:04 PM
On and off all fucking day! Lucky I have campaign to do.

BIG TRIGG
05-25-2012, 10:25 PM
There still down here, and i couldnt get through a full game yesterday ,,shitty i thought they had a beta to work out the bugs.. No excuses for a server to be down on friday night 3 days after game launch.. Total bs

Tha Mantis
05-25-2012, 10:34 PM
There still down here, and i couldnt get through a full game yesterday ,,shitty i thought they had a beta to work out the bugs.. No excuses for a server to be down on friday night 3 days after game launch.. Total bs

It's because the game was released to the rest of the world today. I still dont really understand why there are servers, being that the game runs on a P2P connection, it seriously need dedicated servers.

Purple Hooter
05-25-2012, 11:45 PM

Where are the servers down?? You said "there" still down...so where is there? Im confused??

MyPetWorm
05-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Where are the servers down?? You said "there" still down...so where is there? Im confused??

Not sure if trolling......

Turbulence 0
05-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Would be funny if ubisoft staff has gone home for the weekend.

TheThreeStooges
05-26-2012, 12:00 AM
The people who said relax people its only a beta they'll fix everything before the release!!!, Yeah guess what this game is laggy and glitchy as hell!!!!! and buggy

A Medium Bear
05-26-2012, 12:09 AM
The people who said relax people its only a beta they'll fix everything before the release!!!, Yeah guess what this game is laggy and glitchy as hell!!!!! and buggy

You need to calm down dude! You've been riding this game from before I had it and it's people like you that expect everything to go without faults that ruin it for other people.

It's occasionally laggy from my experience and even then it's possible to outplay other people if you're not a complete retard. I mean, I live in Australia so most of the connections I join are against Americans but I find it quite good still.

Of course there will be bugs here and there. Every game has them, even the higher profile MP games like CoD, Halo and Gears. If you don't like the game, stop playing and coming on here ruining our experience with that awful pessimism.

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 12:15 AM
Its just a reaction from having too many players trying to use the service at the same time...is kind of annoying when its all I want to do xD

Atleast it wasn't error 37 >.>

Markbush
05-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Servers came back up for a little bit but just crashed again...

Direkin
05-26-2012, 01:47 AM
I take it you guys didn't see the in-game notice regarding server maintenance.

WalterWhite
05-26-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm gonna keep an open mind and assume everything will be better when they're done. We'll see how this works out...

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 02:10 AM
I take it you guys didn't see the in-game notice regarding server maintenance.

Where was the notice?

Also - why on earth would they do maintenance on the day of release for Europe?

BIG TRIGG
05-26-2012, 03:04 AM
Im mountain time and there still down its 9:00pm here

WalterWhite
05-26-2012, 03:37 AM
According to their Twitter, there was an "unplanned server reset." That was 12 hours ago, still down for me. Also, how would we see an in-game server notice when the server is unavailable? For those of us that can't access it everything is blank.

Mr Yac
05-26-2012, 03:39 AM
very annoying, what sucks the most is can't even do co-op campaign when it's down

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 03:39 AM
Just got a good two hours game in - and now down again. Come on Ubi :(

Sarcasm
05-26-2012, 04:33 AM
I love how I wait for the longest time to play and then I get disconnected after 30 minutes because the server is down again. I'm playing now. I doubt it will stay that way though. This is really annoying.

KFZ Scrubs
05-26-2012, 04:37 AM
COME ON!
Freaking wasting money on this!

Shallow Kaz
05-26-2012, 01:01 PM
You need to calm down dude! You've been riding this game from before I had it and it's people like you that expect everything to go without faults that ruin it for other people.

It's occasionally laggy from my experience and even then it's possible to outplay other people if you're not a complete retard. I mean, I live in Australia so most of the connections I join are against Americans but I find it quite good still.

Of course there will be bugs here and there. Every game has them, even the higher profile MP games like CoD, Halo and Gears. If you don't like the game, stop playing and coming on here ruining our experience with that awful pessimism.

Look man, I'm not trying to be a dick here but anybody complaining about this game has every right to do so. If you pay your hard earned cash for a game the least you can expect is for most of the advertised features to work up to a point. Yeah, sure there will inevitably be some problems but what was the point of having a beta? I thought the whole point of a beta was to address any potential problems before the games release or at the very least minimise them. There is no excuse for being unable to play the multiplayer or any of the online co op modes on the day of a games release (in Europe).

It seems to be an all too familiar story lately with publishers/developers releasing games with bugs and glitches and seemingly thinking "Who cares? We'll sort out these problems or patch it later... After we have your cash obviously"

Sorry if my pessimism has ruined your experience... Not being able to log on to the ubisoft servers last night was what did that for me :(

TheThreeStooges
05-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Look man, I'm not trying to be a dick here but anybody complaining about this game has every right to do so. If you pay your hard earned cash for a game the least you can expect is for most of the advertised features to work up to a point. Yeah, sure there will inevitably be some problems but what was the point of having a beta? I thought the whole point of a beta was to address any potential problems before the games release or at the very least minimise them. There is no excuse for being unable to play the multiplayer or any of the online co op modes on the day of a games release (in Europe).

It seems to be an all too familiar story lately with publishers/developers releasing games with bugs and glitches and seemingly thinking "Who cares? We'll sort out these problems or patch it later... After we have your cash obviously"

Sorry if my pessimism has ruined your experience... Not being able to log on to the ubisoft servers last night was what did that for me :(

Thank You!

Direkin
05-26-2012, 03:40 PM
According to their Twitter, there was an "unplanned server reset." That was 12 hours ago, still down for me. Also, how would we see an in-game server notice when the server is unavailable? For those of us that can't access it everything is blank.
Different server for games and notices? It's not like everything runs off one server. The notice is gone now, but it was in the Ghost Feed on the right. I saw the notice even when I wasn't able to connect.

XcS Dead Deer
05-28-2012, 01:28 PM
I saw a community message that said something about server maintenance, but there was NO estimated start time or estimated completion time