PDA

View Full Version : Ur-Dragon Location???

JhOnNY HD
05-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Anyone Knows the location please?

romanzad
05-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Anyone Knows the location please?

'Beyond the Rift' - its the only info I could find dude

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 03:43 PM
'Beyond the Rift' - its the only info I could find dude
It can be found in the Everfall, post game. And its in the Chamber of Lament. Ill make a vid guide because its kind of hard to find

JhOnNY HD
05-25-2012, 03:50 PM
It can be found in the Everfall, post game. And its in the Chamber of Lament. Ill make a vid guide because its kind of hard to find

In second playtrought You must wait until de hole un city no? CAn't access before?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 03:52 PM
In second playtrought You must wait until de hole un city no? CAn't access before?
No not second playthrought. Its post game, still on your first playthrough. And yes its impossible to get to him if you havent completed the main story line first

Trauma Therapy
05-25-2012, 06:24 PM
No not second playthrought. Its post game, still on your first playthrough. And yes its impossible to get to him if you havent completed the main story line first

Just to clarify, depending on which ending you get you can fight the Ur-Dragon prior to beating the game.

scorpy78
05-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Just to clarify, depending on which ending you get you can fight the Ur-Dragon prior to beating the game.

yes, I found and beat him in one of the chambers in the main storyline where you have to collect 20 stones (wakestones???), don't know the name of the chamber in english

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 07:39 PM
yes, I found and beat him in one of the chambers in the main storyline where you have to collect 20 stones (wakestones???), don't know the name of the chamber in english
yea thats not main story. Thats post game. Its called Chamber of Lament

scorpy78
05-25-2012, 07:44 PM
yea thats not main story. Thats post game. Its called Chamber of Lament

ok thanks, didn't knew it was post game, I thought it was main quest