PDA

View Full Version : Changing looks post game?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Anyone know how to change your appearance post game. I could have sworn I bought that secret of metamorphisis from Jhonathan at the encampment but apparently I dont have it anywhere. And now he doesnt even sell it anymore along with any of the pigments which im positive Ive bought but they somehow disappeared and he no longer has then for sale. So if anyone else knows a shop or a way, thad be awesome. Either that or if anyone knows what presents I could give jhonathan to raise his likeness towards me. I cant find it in the guide book. I think I accidentally hit him one time and now he doesnt like me

Trauma Therapy
05-25-2012, 06:13 PM
If you save and return to title you can change your characters appearance from the main menu. Also you can change it in NG+ before you start.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 06:17 PM
If you save and return to title you can change your characters appearance from the main menu. Also you can change it in NG+ before you start.
alrite thanks. Too busy farming Ur Dragon to start NG+. Theres so much post game quests to do before NG+ if you want all the achievements.

Trauma Therapy
05-25-2012, 06:19 PM
alrite thanks. Too busy farming Ur Dragon to start NG+. Theres so much post game quests to do before NG+ if you want all the achievements.

Yeah I just blazed through as fast as I could the first time, I killed the Ur-Dragon (I think I was fifth :eek: ) Gonna do all that extra stuff on my second go through

koga88
05-25-2012, 07:25 PM
There are pigments and stuff you can buy? Where did you find that stuff? The only place I ever found to change stuff in was the barber shop in Gran Soren.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 07:40 PM
There are pigments and stuff you can buy? Where did you find that stuff? The only place I ever found to change stuff in was the barber shop in Gran Soren.
That guy in the encampment. His name is Johnathan. Hes right next to the rift stone. And you need to buy your stuff with rift crystals