PDA

View Full Version : Marking Enemies in Campaign...

SlippedCircle
05-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I read the instruction manual on the disk and it says to mark enemies is push RB...yet when i do this nothing happens. Does anyone know if you can only do this if your playing with more then 1 human player. Or am i just doing something wrong. I would like to do this playing solo so i hope i am just doing it wrong.

MyPetWorm
05-25-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't think you can do it in the campaign until it teaches you how in the second mission ;)

SlippedCircle
05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
OMG ok thanks. i suppose i should have got past the 1st level but it was annoying me cause i was trying to do it forever. Thanks for the heads up :)

wezzy325
05-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Well you tap RB to mark up to 4 targets. You hold RB once they are tagged to do a sync shot. But the game will give you a tutorial very early on so maybe you cant tag until after that. Hope that helps.

essentre
05-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Well you tap RB to mark up to 4 targets. You hold RB once they are tagged to do a sync shot. But the game will give you a tutorial very early on so maybe you cant tag until after that. Hope that helps.

Yea, it has to be this.

SlippedCircle
05-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Ok thanks guys for helping me out. I thought i was doing something wrong. Now i know i wasnt :)