PDA

View Full Version : How to get to the Ur-Dragon vid guide

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Made a quick guide showing how to get to Ur-Dragon. Didnt show the fight though, dont want to ruin anything for you guys :)

Hes found in the Chamber of Lament and only during post game

x360 Dragons dogma How to get to Ur-Dragon - YouTube

h0lydr1ver317
05-25-2012, 05:43 PM
thanks man this will be a big help for later after i beat it

Trauma Therapy
05-25-2012, 06:10 PM
I killed it before beating the game, though I got the "best" ending.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 06:18 PM
I killed it before beating the game, though I got the "best" ending.
you fought it before you finished the main quest? I think thats impossible

Trauma Therapy
05-25-2012, 06:27 PM
you fought it before you finished the main quest? I think thats impossible

SPOILERS
SPOILERS

Do you consider beating the dragon the first time as beating the game? After I beat him I jumped in the black hole and ended up fighting Savan (The arisen who beat the dragon in the prequel) and become god pretty much. All of that was after I beat the Ur-Dragon.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 06:31 PM
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

Do you consider beating the dragon the first time as beating the game? After I beat him I jumped in the black hole and ended up fighting Savan (The arisen who beat the dragon in the prequel) and become god pretty much. All of that was after I beat the Ur-Dragon.
Oh no I consider that post game. After beating that first dragon

tkhbecker
05-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I didnt want to make a new thread and since this is a "How to get to the Ur-Dragon" and my questions is what happens once you get there Ill post it here?

So Im finally at the Everfall and have tried to face Ur Dragon a few time. Started at Generation 15, sleep, 17, sleep, now 19. Im getting POS drops from my "efforts and have a few questions.

1. What is a good group to fight Ur Dragon?
Im a Lvl 58 Mystic Knght v3 with my main as a Warrior v10, and I hire a Ranger v10 and Mage v10 with High Adoyne? Im doing more recoveries to the pawns then trying to fight the Ur Dragon.

2. IF or should I say when I die should I use a Wakestone? or Retry?
Ive used a Wakestone previously and die again shortly after since my Pawns (see above) are usually DBNO.

I had started a fight with the Ur Dragon and he was missing 2 dots and when I had died he was missing 3 dots and half life. But when I died I selected "Retry" and he was back to 2 dots and missing 9/10?

3. Is there a good time of day to fight Ur Dragon so I can actually get som decent loot drops?