PDA

View Full Version : port crystals

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 05:20 PM
ok so i know about the one in gran soran and the one you get quest the main story quest but any others? and if so where?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 05:23 PM
ok so i know about the one in gran soran and the one you get quest the main story quest but any others? and if so where?
nope no other ones. Later on in the game youll get a portable one that you place on the ground and whenever you use a ferrystone, you have the option of spawning wherever you placed the port crystal or gran soren. Thats not until very late in the main story game so youll be traveling everywhere by foot for a while. During you second playthrough however, your able to buy more port crystals to place anywhere you want.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-25-2012, 07:52 PM
nope no other ones. Later on in the game youll get a portable one that you place on the ground and whenever you use a ferrystone, you have the option of spawning wherever you placed the port crystal or gran soren. Thats not until very late in the main story game so youll be traveling everywhere by foot for a while. During you second playthrough however, your able to buy more port crystals to place anywhere you want.

I got one from the top of the tower when you finish off the monster that retreated.

If this is late in the game then the main questline is pretty short for an open world RPG.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 07:58 PM
I got one from the top of the tower when you finish off the monster that retreated.

If this is late in the game then the main questline is pretty short for an open world RPG.
I think your thinking of a ferrystone. This is an actually crystal piece you stick in the ground and you can use ferrystones to warp to it. Pretty sure you get it in Bluemoon tower

Maldastar52
05-26-2012, 01:29 AM
I think your thinking of a ferrystone. This is an actually crystal piece you stick in the ground and you can use ferrystones to warp to it. Pretty sure you get it in Bluemoon tower
I believe he was talking about the Port Crystal and was probably being vague as to not spoil much.