PDA

View Full Version : leveling tips?

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 08:25 PM
ok so i have a question i was going to level each vocation to 9 and then pick a main one to be both with my main guy and pawn...the question is is it better to just stick with one class like say for example start my pawn as a mage and just keep them as a magic class from then on? will they have better stats if thats done or like how do stat increases at level up work in this game?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 08:32 PM
ok so i have a question i was going to level each vocation to 9 and then pick a main one to be both with my main guy and pawn...the question is is it better to just stick with one class like say for example start my pawn as a mage and just keep them as a magic class from then on? will they have better stats if thats done or like how do stat increases at level up work in this game?
game auto levels you up. I stuck with one class the whole game and at the end I maxed out the rest so I could get all there augments to mix and match.

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 08:33 PM
well thats kinda what i was going to do only i was going to level the other classes first because not sure what class i want to be for one and two for augments was just wondering if it makes a differance in the grand scheme of things or not