PDA

View Full Version : leveling affinety no spoilers

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 08:27 PM
ok so does working on maxing affinety with say mercades do anything really do you even get something from them? and same goes for shop keepers is it worth it or random villigers?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 08:33 PM
ok so does working on maxing affinety with say mercades do anything really do you even get something from them? and same goes for shop keepers is it worth it or random villigers?
Only with shop keepers. I did mine with madeliene without even trying and got the achievement. Sometimes you can give them gifts and it will raise there affinity towards you so you can get better stuff

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 08:34 PM
ok so shop keepers its worth it but npcs wont give you anyhting? not even important ones?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 08:38 PM
ok so shop keepers its worth it but npcs wont give you anyhting? not even important ones?
as far as I know, no

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 08:44 PM
ok thanks for answering all my questions flip one last one....is it me or does it seems arrows suck i mean if i dont have like an element on my bow it doesnt do anything

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 08:47 PM
ok thanks for answering all my questions flip one last one....is it me or does it seems arrows suck i mean if i dont have like an element on my bow it doesnt do anything
in the beginning stages, yea it kind of does take a while to kill things. I really didnt like that class at all until the higher levels

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 08:49 PM
ok another question does it matter what i give as gifts to shopkeepers? and also any other merchaints that take rift crystals besides the one in encampment?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 08:57 PM
ok another question does it matter what i give as gifts to shopkeepers? and also any other merchaints that take rift crystals besides the one in encampment?
yes some merchants favor things but I dont know who does what and no no one else takes rift as payment

tkhbecker
05-26-2012, 02:19 AM
ok another question does it matter what i give as gifts to shopkeepers? and also any other merchaints that take rift crystals besides the one in encampment?Also certain items are "Favored" by people in the extra description of the item. One example is a wine favored by Mercedes