Press Start Screen
Cinematic plays
Press Start Screen
Logging into Ubisoft servers
Failed to connect Since we suck and can't even handle a European launch day
Click on campaign to be told ervers are down again
Then shown another sceen stating setting match ID

I mean come on this is just taking the piss

I can access my bank account faster than this starting from the booting up of my pc

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-25-2012, 09:08 PM
The servers are down AGAIN! been like it all day was just booted out of MP. ATM they are worse than EA the servers are completely fucked.

KFZ Scrubs
05-25-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm kind of pissed because I'm borrowing this and the longer I don't play online, the more money I'm losing.

WalterWhite
05-26-2012, 02:08 AM
Loads up game

Loading screen
Press Start Screen
Cinematic plays
Press Start Screen
Logging into Ubisoft servers
Failed to connect Since we suck and can't even handle a European launch day
Click on campaign to be told ervers are down again
Then shown another sceen stating setting match ID

I mean come on this is just taking the piss

I can access my bank account faster than this starting from the booting up of my pc

Oh man thank you for posting this. Everytime I start this game I ask myself why the fuck one "Press Start" screen takes me to a second "Press Start" screen. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a videogame, seriously.

CrippleTron33
05-26-2012, 12:34 PM
It's annoying that whenever I get disconnected from a match it takes me right back to the 'Press Start' screen..

DarthSoth
05-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm hoping they fix the glitches in this game soon as well. I've been stuck on a black checkpoint reload screen 4 or 5 times so far. It is just black. I can call up my guide button and go back to my dashboard so it isn't a complete system freeze but fucking lame that it just gets stuck like that.
I've also had NPC squad mates disappear and leave me and my 2 other squadies suck stacked up on a door forcing me to reload a checkpoint to continue on.