PDA

View Full Version : to forge or not to forge....minor item spoilers

murderousknight
05-25-2012, 10:32 PM
so should i forge anything thats worth keeping? like the grimour or wyrmking ring are they worth it? whats the grimour do? and i dont see a differace in casting speed when my pawn holds the ring so its like wtf lol also any other items of note to keep the original see my plan is to forge everything i want a copy off first play through and second playthough give the real one so i still have a copy but was just wondering it doesnt seem worth it at all

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-25-2012, 10:41 PM
so should i forge anything thats worth keeping? like the grimour or wyrmking ring are they worth it? whats the grimour do? and i dont see a differace in casting speed when my pawn holds the ring so its like wtf lol also any other items of note to keep the original see my plan is to forge everything i want a copy off first play through and second playthough give the real one so i still have a copy but was just wondering it doesnt seem worth it at all
forged copies dont have any properties and dont work like the original. If you forge a wakestone, the forged one isnt going to do anything. Forging sometimes works with certain quest items, for instance I had to hand in some evidence, and I had two options of who I could give it to. Instead of choosing I just forged it and gave to both. Most of the time the npcs will know its forged.

murderousknight
05-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Yes I know that I'd keep original and give away forge my question is is it worth it