PDA

View Full Version : How con I see my campaign stats?

NHS KEMISH
05-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Can you see your stats of the challenges or % of mission ? Im sure I only left one mission with less than 80% but i cant remember which one :/

j2eco7V
05-25-2012, 11:01 PM
I looked at the Ghost Recon Network and I can't find anything single player related. So, if the actual game doesn't tell you what you've done then I don't think you can see it anywhere. I haven't went back and replayed missions yet because I'm still working on my first playthrough.

DjBatfink
05-26-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm wondering the same thing about single player missions.
I've done a couple of missions, and not got all the "Mission Challenges" during the Mission i'm playing, so i looked at mission select and it does not seem to tell you what "Mission Challenges" i have or have not done or what "Ghost Score" i got when playing that mission.
I have to load up the mission then play it, then {back button] to find out.
Am i missing something or is this the only way to find out what "Mission Challenges" or "Ghost Score" i have or have not completed in a level...

WalterWhite
05-26-2012, 01:42 AM
They did a terrible job with the menus and stat tracking in this game. If it was 2005 I might understand but come on.

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 02:07 AM
They did a terrible job with the menus and stat tracking in this game.

100% agree, it is horrible.

WalterWhite
05-26-2012, 02:12 AM
100% agree, it is horrible.

For a minute I thought maybe they just wanted people to log into the Ghost Recon website and stats would be on there. There a few things on the site but it's about as disorganized as the game itself, and entering your Uplay password and an age verification everytime you switch to a different page is a blast.

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 02:14 AM
....and entering your Uplay password and an age verification everytime you switch to a different page is a blast.

Wow really? I'm not even going to bother looking then. Big mistake on their part to not to better stat tracking...

KFZ Scrubs
05-26-2012, 04:11 AM
For a minute I thought maybe they just wanted people to log into the Ghost Recon website and stats would be on there. There a few things on the site but it's about as disorganized as the game itself, and entering your Uplay password and an age verification everytime you switch to a different page is a blast.

WOW, that's just unbelievable

Sarcasm
05-26-2012, 04:31 AM
Can you see your stats of the challenges or % of mission ? Im sure I only left one mission with less than 80% but i cant remember which one :/

I am almost positive you have to actually start up the mission and go to the Mission Briefing section to see your stats.

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 05:22 AM
I am almost positive you have to actually start up the mission and go to the Mission Briefing section to see your stats.

No where does it tell you your previous Ghost rating though. Which is what we need to know :/

Mr Yac
05-26-2012, 05:56 AM
No where does it tell you your previous Ghost rating though. Which is what we need to know :/

in the briefing section before the mission starts hit x to show the challanges then hit RB to show statisics and it'll show what your previous ghost was for that mission. terrible system

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 06:12 AM
in the briefing section before the mission starts hit x to show the challanges then hit RB to show statisics and it'll show what your previous ghost was for that mission. terrible system

Man I must be blind today :p I have looked over that screen quite a few times to check what Challenges I missed, but have never noticed a previous score.

DjBatfink
05-26-2012, 09:09 AM

That's a bit silly i think.
Why they could't of put your "Ghost Rating & Mission Challanges" stats, next to the Level Select, so you can see at a glance, i don't no.
Nearly all over shooters like "Sniper Elite V2" and more, all have it.
Maybe they might patch it......it would be more helpful..

On the plus side, this game is great :woop:

NHS KEMISH
05-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Thx guys, and thx you Mr Yac you saved me from being replaying all along again. The stats mechanic is really horrible, I dont know why they didnt do it more easy, besides that the game is really awesome. I hope they fix all de problems as well as the lag in MP :/