PDA

View Full Version : Post-Game Dungeon discussion (Spoilers)

Periodhead
05-26-2012, 12:58 AM
So far i've encountered two Evil eyes, a mean looking drake, a golem and a cyclops!
And i've found a "Dragons Bite" weapon, best double handed sword i've seen!

Anyone found anything cool?
Is it randomised or do each of the landing spots have specific enemies/loot?
Also, what happens if I use a ferrystone - I've only got one so i'm hesitant

Just found out you can go back to Gransys from the top platform :D

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-26-2012, 01:05 AM
So far i've encountered two Evil eyes, a mean looking drake, a golem and a cyclops!
And i've found a "Dragons Bite" weapon, best double handed sword i've seen!

Anyone found anything cool?
Is it randomised or do each of the landing spots have specific enemies/loot?
Also, what happens if I use a ferrystone - I've only got one so i'm hesitant

Just found out you can go back to Gransys from the top platform :D
Theres 15 levels and each is different with different enemies and loot, including Ur-Dragon. Best loot in the game is in those chambers. Youll fight tons and tons of monsters and bosses and they all respawn. Theres too much loot altogether to type out; literally hundreds of loot chances and chest item %. And I use ferrystone to get out all the time. when I become too heavy with loot I use one and it spawns right next to the entrance pretty much. Also within the chambers youll find 3 unique merchants

Periodhead
05-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Theres 15 levels and each is different with different enemies and loot, including Ur-Dragon. Best loot in the game is in those chambers. Youll fight tons and tons of monsters and bosses and they all respawn. Theres too much loot altogether to type out; literally hundreds of loot chances and chest item %. And I use ferrystone to get out all the time. when I become too heavy with loot I use one and it spawns right next to the entrance pretty much

Ohh cool :D
Is there anyway to access my item storage without having to go to Cassardis?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Ohh cool :D
Is there anyway to access my item storage without having to go to Cassardis?
Yea theres a guy right there in grand soren who will manage all your stuff. Hes in the same room as the rift stone, near the entrance door behind the table

tkhbecker
05-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Also within the chambers youll find 3 unique merchantsCan you try and describe where these merchants are?

Yea theres a guy right there in grand soren who will manage all your stuff. Hes in the same room as the rift stone, near the entrance door behind the table
I was soooo happy to see Aslam in the pawns guild since the Union Inn use to be where the Everfall is... LOL

EmZeroX
05-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Can you try and describe where these merchants are?

The first one is on the first floor.
The other 2 are in the Chamber of Remorse and the Chamber of Estrangement.

Taha
05-31-2012, 04:15 AM
I bought a sword from the chamber of remorse merchant for my main pawn. It cost a lot of money and left me with barely any but I had to buy it as it boosted his attack from 573 to 974!

Never found the second merchant, didn't visit his floor. Was kind of rushing through to get to NG+.