PDA

View Full Version : A Hero's Worth

Maldastar52
05-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Anyone know why this quest doesn't update?
It tasks me with Killing 35 Male Bandits. And yet I kill one and the counter remains at 0, I even went to the zone listed on the quest and still no luck.

Would greatly appreciate help with this as it is getting a bit frustrating that no matter what I do, it wont update.

Thank you in advance.

Trauma Therapy
05-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Anyone know why this quest doesn't update?
It tasks me with Killing 35 Male Bandits. And yet I kill one and the counter remains at 0, I even went to the zone listed on the quest and still no luck.

Would greatly appreciate help with this as it is getting a bit frustrating that no matter what I do, it wont update.

Thank you in advance.

Theres a special all male faction of bandits, just like there is an all female one. That is what the quest is referring to.

Maldastar52
05-26-2012, 02:20 AM
I am aware of that, they are located at the location listed on the quest and yet wiping the whole group out nets me 0 on the tracker.

NinjaJesus13
05-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I am aware of that, they are located at the location listed on the quest and yet wiping the whole group out nets me 0 on the tracker.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Anyone find out how to fix this yet?

Maldastar52
05-28-2012, 11:00 PM
After defeating the dragon and starting the Everfall quest, I was able to go back to the area and see progress being made on the quest. Before the dragon's death it would not progress me for the bandit kills.

KrossWinter
05-29-2012, 07:02 AM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Anyone find out how to fix this yet?

It was the same as the guy above for me.

On the side point, you watch the Royals game? Let's go KC.

BallzTheAssassin
06-03-2012, 09:52 PM
if u kill the guys around the ruined castle right next to witchwood they should bring ur counter up. Atleast thats what did it for me

BloodGodAlucard
06-03-2012, 10:46 PM
if u kill the guys around the ruined castle right next to witchwood they should bring ur counter up. Atleast thats what did it for me

This is how I did this quest too.

Tyrantus
06-03-2012, 11:18 PM

Yup these did it for me too.