PDA

View Full Version : level 200....? no spoilers please

murderousknight
05-26-2012, 03:08 AM
OK so is there like a secret dungeon in new game plus so you can keep leveling or I'd it just endless grinding

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-26-2012, 03:12 AM
OK so is there like a secret dungeon in new game plus so you can keep leveling or I'd it just endless grinding
yeap the same place that the Ur-Dragon is in. Just dont hand in the quest to find 20 wakestones and you can keep grinding in there. Bring along some pilgrims charms because among other things, they give you double xp for a while

murderousknight
05-26-2012, 04:22 AM
So no secret dungeonon new game plus at all besides that one? OK I heard on new game plus that the monsters get upgraded to their hell black forms is that true atleast? I mean does starting a new game plus actually add anything to the game like new features bosses items etc?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-26-2012, 04:37 AM
So no secret dungeonon new game plus at all besides that one? OK I heard on new game plus that the monsters get upgraded to their hell black forms is that true atleast? I mean does starting a new game plus actually add anything to the game like new features bosses items etc?
No thats all post game. People are getting confused with the term post game and new game plus. Post game is after you have finished the main story, you can continue on with that same game, finishing up any quests you have and taking on new quests. This is also when you get to fight new and stronger enemies.
New game plus starts you off right at the begging of the game. Your stats, money/rc/dp and equipment carry over, but besides that, everything is exactly the same as it was when you first started the game, nothing new. Your just replaying the game again. The only thing I can think that is different in NG+ is that port crystals now become available for sale at the black cat, and you able to have more than just one, making traveling MUCH faster

XxStuartxX 1990
05-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Is NG+ actually more difficult, since don't think it'll be very fun to run around killing everything in one hit.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Is NG+ actually more difficult, since don't think it'll be very fun to run around killing everything in one hit.
No not at all

koga88
05-26-2012, 08:18 PM

I'll have to agree with Flip here as well. Had to push to the NG+ for a review so I'm only level 54 at the moment and all the enemies are very easy to defeat so far, basically all of them are one hit kills except for larger creatures.

Revan67
05-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Im curious as to what all carries over to a new game. Especially if your storage does.

koga88
05-27-2012, 02:10 AM
All your statistics carry over, your levels, vocation levels, rift crystals, money etc. All of the stuff in your storage and everything you have equipped or in your inventory is placed in the storage for you to pick up afterwords.