PDA

View Full Version : Where to go??

TheLegendOf1977
05-26-2012, 02:18 PM
So, this game has no main questline? For the first time ever in an RPG i have NO active quests and the available quests screen is empty, wtf!?
I've been in the first village and did all quests then went on to the encampment, did everything there, now what?
The road to the capital is locked (why dont the guards tell me why?) I've been to the water temple but got stuck (seems i need a quest to be active for it for me to be able to advance)
Went up west but there's one bandit type (sword and shield) that keeps one hit killing my team and 2 hit killing me (i have no problems with the other types of bandits)
So, again, can anybody please tell where to go? Is there some path i'm missing?

JhOnNY HD
05-26-2012, 02:25 PM
?? Of course have a quest line

furysblade
05-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Have you spoke to Mercades at the encampment and rested? Something will happen and she'll ask to meet you on the road to the capital.

TheLegendOf1977
05-26-2012, 02:29 PM
?? Of course have a quest line

So why is there no marker or active quest in my quest log? I only have completed quests, nothing else...

TheLegendOf1977
05-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Have you spoke to Mercades at the encampment and rested? Something will happen and she'll ask to meet you on the road to the capital.

No, i've seen she had a quest marker but when i talked to her it didn't give me a quest. Didn't know i had to rest for it to be available.
Thanx, i'll try it..
Still, i find it strange that in an RPG its possible to have no active quests.

JhOnNY HD
05-26-2012, 02:47 PM
No, i've seen she had a quest marker but when i talked to her it didn't give me a quest. Didn't know i had to rest for it to be available.
Thanx, i'll try it..
Still, i find it strange that in an RPG its possible to have no active quests.

It's possible because you need to talk with the npc to log the quest Green ?