PDA

View Full Version : Game case looks awful!

Tyrantus
05-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Is it just me or does the quality of the sleeve of this game look terrible? It reminds me of fake/pirate sleeves people make to trade in games they lost the real sleeves to. The front isn't so bad (although they should have used the same design as that strat guide - so much nicer) but the back looks AWFUL. The picture is all grainy and blurry and it looks like the contrast was hyped up way too much on it. I know it's only a little thing but it's really irritating me!

three15
05-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Wow, just wow.

Tyrantus
05-26-2012, 05:46 PM
I know it's petty lol, but it's just one of those small pet hates I have. Although everyone in work was also complaining about it, we even looked to see if we had dummy sleeves that were better but nope.

Revan67
05-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Looks fine to me and my I work for a graphics design company. If anything id just change the layout around but that is more to my personal taste.

k1ll1ng5pr33
05-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Which one? The NA or EU version?

The EU versions art on the back is pretty blurry yeah. Not to mention, the ugly RE6 Demo stamp printed on the cover art! o.o Apparently, it's on the wrappings in NA.

Also, I just noticed that the EU cover has a freaking spoiler on it, lol.

osakamitsu
05-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Whatever this case is awesome. Reminds me of the old NES cases.

Azrael008uk
05-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Looks fine and the print is not blurry.

Are you sure you've picked up a legitimate copy?

XxStuartxX 1990
05-27-2012, 11:18 AM
I inda agree, while the cover art looks fine once you look at the back its like WTF is there something wrong with my eyes.

Also the case seems lighter than my others.

Awesome game though.

Purge
05-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Can someone post pictures? I never bought it, but I want to see how ugly it actually is.

Tyrantus
05-27-2012, 01:03 PM
It's the EU case, just looked up the NA one and it's looks a lot nicer! It's definitely a genuine case, I work for Gamestation and all the copies we recieved from Capcom were the same.

Not the best picture, also weirdly enough the bad quality of the photo is making the bad quality of the back cover picture seem better. /facepalm

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i416/pilgrimagetopublished/DD.png

Neilikki
05-27-2012, 01:46 PM
I like the EU cover much more than NA one.
Anyway, it may be problem with printing on some copies, I don't know, I didn't buy mysef a copy yet.
My only concern is, is the advert for RE6 demo seriously printed on cover?

Tyrantus
05-27-2012, 01:57 PM
I like the EU cover much more than NA one.
Anyway, it may be problem with printing on some copies, I don't know, I didn't buy mysef a copy yet.
My only concern is, is the advert for RE6 demo seriously printed on cover?
Yup, it's printed on. Even weirder is on the PS3 covers the demo is a later date.

Neilikki
05-27-2012, 02:17 PM
*facepalm* why the hell would they do this?
And they even gave us black and white manual when NA gets a color one.
That's not fair.

About the demo, yeah, Xbox users are supposed to get the access earlier. I'm not sure, but it was September or something for the ps3? I don't remember.

Taiyz
05-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Capcom Europe actually used to be quite infamous for producing really, really amateur boxart. Unfortunately I can't remember any particularly good examples, but they were known for it all the way into the GBA days.