PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is a squad match

IC3 L3G3ND
05-26-2012, 07:22 PM
I made a squad and have 4 members including myself but i don't get it.
d
o we just go to squad and then play other people who are also in a squad of there own?

Or do we just go into quick match as usual

WalterWhite
05-26-2012, 07:25 PM
You get all four members of your squad together in the squad match lobby and then search for a match in there. It's separate from regular multiplayer, basically a playlist for squads (clans). I believe you need all four people to start and I don't think you can choose who you play against, which makes boosting the achievements difficult.

quickhhh
05-26-2012, 10:54 PM
You get all four members of your squad together in the squad match lobby and then search for a match in there. It's separate from regular multiplayer, basically a playlist for squads (clans). I believe you need all four people to start and I don't think you can choose who you play against, which makes boosting the achievements difficult.

Difficult for now. I imagine in a few months when the games online population dies down it will be easy for two squads to get together and boost.

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Difficult for now. I imagine in a few months when the games online population dies down it will be easy for two squads to get together and boost.

Truth be told I'm probably wrong about it being difficult to boost now, it's probably the only reason anybody is playing a squad match. The only real issue would be communication at first because both sides would be in parties.

JTL
05-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Is it a must to have a squad of 4 members (including leader)? can a squad have only 2 or 3 persons, then playing against another squad with 2 or 3 persons? (i.e. 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3)

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Is it a must to have a squad of 4 members (including leader)? can a squad have only 2 or 3 persons, then playing against another squad with 2 or 3 persons? (i.e. 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3)
You have to have four.

Hungle1207
05-28-2012, 04:47 AM
Truth be told I'm probably wrong about it being difficult to boost now, it's probably the only reason anybody is playing a squad match. The only real issue would be communication at first because both sides would be in parties.

Not the only reason... I play because I have no less than 6 people on my list playing this at any given time... Good luck getting more than 4 of them into the same game in regular mp... And even if you only have 4, which I believe is the max you can enter a regular mp with as a party, one of you almost always gets flipped to the other team... Squad matches get all 6 of us in, and on the same team... That's the reason my group plays it...

Besides no need to boost on this game... The mp cheevos, other than the volley friend challenges one, are super easy... Maybe a little time consuming but easy... If you have too boost, this is not the right game, and most likely not the right genre of game for you....