PDA

View Full Version : Flashing yellow names on scroreboard?

Aiden 514
05-26-2012, 10:12 PM
What does it mean?

Dark Link IV
05-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Wondering myself, Also thought someone already asked this here but nobody knows.
Sometimes I have it and sometimes I dont.

x13FISHx
05-26-2012, 10:33 PM
I think it's when somebody ranks up in that match.

Mr Yac
05-26-2012, 10:44 PM
yup, it's when somebody levels up

MyPetWorm
05-26-2012, 10:55 PM
I think you mean the flashing score, which means they are in their first hour off playing today and received a 1.5x bonus score.

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 02:08 AM
This game should be called Ghost Recon: Nobody Knows Shit & Your Guess Is As Good As Mine. So many mysteries. Forget the achievement guide someone needs to write an instruction book. Also, the first DLC should be a stats page, at this point I'd pay 400msp for one.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-27-2012, 02:15 AM
This game should be called Ghost Recon: Nobody Knows Shit & Your Guess Is As Good As Mine. So many mysteries. Forget the achievement guide someone needs to write an instruction book. Also, the first DLC should be a stats page, at this point I'd pay 400msp for one.

God damn right there.

How retarded is it having no campaign stats and not much for MP either really

skiscaraudio
05-27-2012, 02:37 AM

thank you and forward to ubisoft!

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 02:50 AM
thank you and forward to ubisoft!

Yeah I actually just sent them this information and they replied to me right away, crazy, I know. Anyway, they told me to let you guys know that when they figure it out they'll be sure to tell us. They also said that the whole development team is still trying to decide what "all fire volleys" actually means and that they think they are close to finding out but are having a bit of trouble because they can't find a stats page and they're experiencing incredible amounts of lag.

MyPetWorm
05-27-2012, 03:04 AM
Yeah I actually just sent them this information and they replied to me right away, crazy, I know. Anyway, they told me to let you guys know that when they figure it out they'll be sure to tell us. They also said that the whole development team is still trying to decide what "all fire volleys" actually means and that they think they are close to finding out but are having a bit of trouble because they can't find a stats page and they're experiencing incredible amounts of lag.

I have 20 days to figure out what that achievement means...I really don't want it to be my last one. I have friends trying to volley challenges back and forth right now, I think they're up to the 4th return, to see if that does it.

skiscaraudio
05-27-2012, 03:08 AM
to funny....yet sad!

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 03:20 AM
I have 20 days to figure out what that achievement means...I really don't want it to be my last one. I have friends trying to volley challenges back and forth right now, I think they're up to the 4th return, to see if that does it.

Why 20 days?

MyPetWorm
05-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Why 20 days?

Complete 20 daily friend challenges.

Kaskade
05-27-2012, 03:46 AM

THIS MAN IS A GOD!!!!! PREACH!!!!

Did Ubisoft not see how bad the reception was for Gears of War 2 for not having dedicated servers.It seems like they didnt add what basically is a standard in games today. Being able to check you campain/level stats,checking your MP stats/leaderboards,having lobbies for random ppl to play Guerilla mode and sooo many others things.

skiscaraudio
05-27-2012, 04:21 AM
looks like after first hr xtra xp?
and light flashes

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=371831

Sarcasm
05-27-2012, 04:25 AM

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! I have NEVER played a Ghost Recon game, I like this one, however, I went to my game case for a manual...nothing? Really!?

I think if they made a stats page, which they won't, it should be free. I would not pay, that would be crazy.

But your post was jokes. All too true.

Also, I was also wondering about the flashing names. I thought it was when you rank up. Some here are saying that but some are saying it is the 1.5x bonus, which I only noticed today as I have only played a few hours of Multiplayer.

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 04:27 AM
THIS MAN IS A GOD!!!!! PREACH!!!!

Did Ubisoft not see how bad the reception was for Gears of War 2 for not having dedicated servers.It seems like they didnt add what basically is a standard in games today. Being able to check you campain/level stats,checking your MP stats/leaderboards,having lobbies for random ppl to play Guerilla mode and sooo many others things.

Hallelujah brothers and sisters! Wash away your confusion and doubt in the pages of information! May all of your questions answers find you void of frustration! Return your fire volleys and bask in achievement! I say Hallelujah! Amen!

Bajan Elite
05-27-2012, 08:53 PM
You can check your Mp leaderboards and stats. For stats you highlight you Gt in the game's lobby or your party before searching for a match and select view stats. For Leaderboards you press the RT and it brings up your friends list. Hit x and the leaderboards show up.

Sarcasm
05-27-2012, 09:52 PM
You can check your Mp leaderboards and stats. For stats you highlight you Gt in the game's lobby or your party before searching for a match and select view stats. For Leaderboards you press the RT and it brings up your friends list. Hit x and the leaderboards show up.

Lol. I am embarrassed that I did not notice this before. :rtbut: -> :ybut: definitely brings up leaderboards that you can even filter by game type.